Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time on the forum and I have been a Roosters fan since 1980.
    I look forward to chatting with fellow Rooster fans and having some interesting conversations about the Roosters and their climb back to the top.
    Am currently living in Knights heartland in Newcastle so our future does not seem all that bad.
    Go the mighty rosters

welcome novo, can get pretty hardcpore in here from time to time take no offence at those with multiple personalities, theyre just medicated geminis?

Comment

hello Novo - just some advice take postings with a grain of salt except by King Salvo- a few your Majesty are also well received when addressing King Salvo - Hail the King too :-)

Comment

Welcome Novo, always good to have new posters. Buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride

Comment

Hi Novo. Welcome aboard.

You'll see a lot of rubbish on here, and a little bit of good, knowledgeable footy talk. IMO, King Salvo falls very much into the former.

Comment

Thanks for that.

It seems that there is mass hysteria on this forum whenever the Chooks lose or put in a sub par performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Novo rooster View Post
              Thanks for that.

It seems that there is mass hysteria on this forum whenever the Chooks lose or put in a sub par performance.
              This is tame. You should have been here last year.

Comment

I did follow the comments last year and was amazed with the sack robbo theme.

Apparently he can coach again

Comment

Only when we win.

When we lose, especially when we get a touch-up like last game, it's back to the can't-win-without-SBW psychosis from all the Chicken Little's.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                    Hi Novo. Welcome aboard.

You'll see a lot of rubbish on here, and a little bit of good, knowledgeable footy talk. IMO, King Salvo falls very much into the former.
                    mmm better get the axe men to sharpen their axes as we have a disloyal subject of the King I suggest

Comment

Working...
                    X