The Headfarks VS LOL@SOUFFS player ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Headfarks VS LOL@SOUFFS player ratings

This is getting boring but what the fark.
    Another game let go for various reasons same old shit for the year.
    Best Players were Friend ,Ryles and Perret .
    The usual suspects were to be counted for Anasta and FPN and Carnage .
    Unlucky a bit may be .
    Better side lost maybe.
    I believe tonight was one of our weakest benches for as long as I remember.despite all, this is where we lost the game .

Azaria Chamberlain -2- The dingo took this baby and dumped it at the SFs and named it Phil the Dill ,yes sex change included ...I have never ever seen such slow returns from a fullback in my life was he walking on sunchine ? was he trying to phone a friend ? .The Riddler has spoken . 170 m gain in walking imagine if he ran?

Yardage - 7- only a few games back and stamped him self into the game ,went well in most departments and scored ,Slamming Sam dont knock on doors for a living any more he plays footy these days ...but where is his mission on and to ?is it Mars?

Steady Eddy -4- this is pre 2010 SKD we are talking about . He needs to stay in a youth hostel in bondi tonight .We must inform him to use the superglue on his hands than sniffing it also we should pin his ears back a bit .

Frankensteins Monster -5 -Im talking the Abbot and Costello version ,Another speed demon like Phill the Dill has all the moves and grooves but runs like The Big Marrn .People are worried if Linnet leaves. I say stiff shit.

B low J ob and L ick -4 Wing is not his possie second row is but would be suited to the centers for now .Smithy doesnt know when to give up . Since 1984 we have always had turtlesque wingers Goofo McFarlene been my fave turtle.

Gary Busey -2- We all know him from the buddy Holly movie and these days is one farked up human being .Carney looked like he was slowly warming into the game and then fizzed out when Ingliss wacked him but I beg to differ i reckon Ingliss slipped him a valium into his mouth. He sleaped the whole second half instead of the stretcher they brang him a Banana chair and non alchoholic Pina Colada.

Porky Pig -6- Had a great first half and a bit lamer in the second, call him Porky Pig because they both talk the same um umm th th th thhahat thats all folks! Pearce for president of th th the tthhe UM society

Ford Pills -5- gee Myles was good last year and average at best this year. Myles compensated for Anasta second rower skills last year but cant be bothered this year.

Wankeropoulos- minus 2 - I dont know he he shortened it to Anasta but good luck to the con artist

FoffPNN - minus 1 - the wrecking ball ? more like the milky bar kid

Ferris Bueller-8 - Ryles was shit hot, brought tears to my eyes reminded me of Artie in his hey day . I wish he wouldve got that field goal not because we wouldve won because it must of been the only point he wouldve scored in his whole career.

Friendless-8- This guy works his butt off is only 21 and people are asking for his scalp ? Will be a future champ and will take over Cam Smith one day and improve on his tabouli making at Jmans sho to boot .

Bombs Symonds -1- a bright star that has regressed to near uselss of late its in the name they are all ****s

AM -2- some one should of told him it was Pm he was still waking up with 5 seconds to go and the last pass to ryles (before the extra time) that is called newtown baby>A. Mitchell

Tangerine Dream -3- young bradley looked alright but shit 7m for a forward ? shit he fits in well with this mob.

Eddy Guerrero -5- I lie this bloke but cant shake his injuries always seems to be playing on one leg .nothing a worm Tequila cant fix.

Aroma - 4- works hard, young kid, willing to give him canoe time.

This team will not be much better next year.The year after I am loking forward to so hold onto ya money for a bit and waste it on Foxtel.

Rumour has it that the Murdohks as in News have been tapping and hacking Roosters players phones .
    Keep pouring ya money nick ,into a bottomless pit.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

How bad are Symonds and FPN going? They are both awful.

Arona, Guerra and Brad Taka offer more than the starting duds of Bwaith, Symonds and FPN - these 3 are our farking problem, we were the better team tonight in every other aspect.

Comment

Friend donkey kicks one out on the full.... 2 points to souths.

Friend throws his 5th forward pass for the night (but this one actually gets picked up). Try to souths

Yeah.... CLEARLY best on field.....

Comment

I actually thought FPN's game was one of his better ones this year. Ran hard, tackled hard.

Comment

AHAHAHA fuk me, these player ratings are the funniest thing on here AHAH im in tears.
          Keep up the good work Brain u make my week, BTW i think the Titanic turns around quicker then Phil Graham was tonight, what was doing when he caught the ball.

Comment

Harsh on FPN. He looked like an angry man tonight and made some decent runs and tackles. My only criticism of him would be the dropped ball which eventually led to a try. After watching the replay, the penalty he gave away for laying on Sandow was also the right choice because it would have been a try.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
              Harsh on FPN. He looked like an angry man tonight and made some decent runs and tackles. My only criticism of him would be the dropped ball which eventually led to a try. After watching the replay, the penalty he gave away for laying on Sandow was also the right choice because it would have been a try.
              Overall the team played well but a few seniors if thats what you wnat to call them could have done better including FPN.
              h well we are still the Ron Coote champs and I feel like a ronny coote now
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
              X