Best effort of the year by far.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best effort of the year by far.......

And we lost!!!!! Even Pearce played well. Aint life a bitch.

Bring on 2012.

Comment

I also thought it was a great effort tonight for a loss.

We played SO much better for that loss than we did for the win against Penrith.

The only missing piece of the puzzle will be getting Carney back in form. He is still struggling big time.

Comment

Team was good,effort was there, however some crucial calls & poor decisons cost us dearly.The team lacks a trainer with a footy brain.If we had a third pair of eyes to guide them, our attack would be alot more polished ,especially during golden point and games like last nite wouldn't be determined by 7-3 penalty counts & bad refs calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
          Team was good,effort was there, however some crucial calls & poor decisons cost us dearly.The team lacks a trainer with a footy brain.If we had a third pair of eyes to guide them, our attack would be alot more polished ,especially during golden point and games like last nite wouldn't be determined by 7-3 penalty counts & bad refs calls.
          The trainer should just be passing on the coaches messages.....I think what you are talking about is the captaino's role.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
            And we lost!!!!! Even Pearce played well. Aint life a bitch.

Aaah Cogburn my dear friend, how have you been?

Comment

;p Does this prove that Sandow is the best half in the game? FAAARK ME DEAD... why is he leaving Souths?!? I want a chance to smash him and Souffs at the same time... now we'll never get a chance. Farking cat...

Comment

While Sandow may have kicked the winning field goal (that pains me no end) watch the rest of his game, very poor indeed.
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Yeh he was woeful for 86 minutes, just one of those players who can pull something out of nowhere.

Comment

I agree it was our best overall effort since Round 1, just emphasises how far off we have been all season when that leads to a loss.

Comment

Definitely the best game I have seen us play... Sooooo disappointing!!

Comment

Our best effort by far was against Saints. In that game most players put their body on the line for the entire 80 mins.

Against the bunnies quite a few players protecting themselves with soft hitups.

Comment

sando will go missing even more at parra! a few timely hospital passes from our mate shack will do the trick! yes shacks still a rooster at heart, which means a hate of all things souths!

Comment

Our two best performances this year were against the metho drinking filth.
                            Just a pity it did not equal two wins!

Comment

Working...
                            X