manly vs knight's.....puts our season in perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manly vs knight's.....puts our season in perspective

knights smashed us and manly smashed knights. we are such a powder puff team. we haven't smashed anyone this year. manly outside backs like matai, Lyons, Doran are rushing up looking for hits. could you ever imagine Carney, skd, linett doing the same

We smashed Souffs, we just didn't win the footy game.

We play like we did last night verse Newcastle and we win easily.

But yeah, I agree, powderpuff isn't a bad description - we have the ability, but there are massive question marks over certain players mental toughness.

Comment

we blow our load over mose making a few big hits a game but guys like ballin and foran will do it nearly every set of six

Comment

Felt sorry for the Knights today, couldn't cop a break. Came in with injuries and picked up another few early on i the match.

Not really sure how this puts our season into perspective it's a shit way of comparing teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
          we blow our load over mose making a few big hits a game but guys like ballin and foran will do it nearly every set of six

Sorry mate but I am not a fan of Mose at all, he is good for about 4 runs a game then he is spent and just a liability in defence. He needs to either grow a heart and some arobic fitness or go and be the king of Newtown.

Ryles who is about 8 years older puts him to shame.

Comment

Also why is it that most games it takes FPN about 10 minutes to touch the ball for the first time. He just wanders around not really doing anything, which when combined with the poor work rate of Anasta it places a lot of pressure on Ryles and Myles to get the team going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
              Felt sorry for the Knights today, couldn't cop a break. Came in with injuries and picked up another few early on i the match.

Not really sure how this puts our season into perspective it's a shit way of comparing teams.
              Knights let in a try in the first 60 seconds and were well and truly under the pump before Sau and Wes go off injured. The "perspective" is how far we are away this season from the ability of Manly.

Comment

Even Manly's reserve grade were too good for us.

Comment

Working...
                X