team against the Knights named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    we haven't been playing well recently, this is a real danger game, 6pm on a Friday at Allianz, will be zero atmosphere, can see our boys lacking desperation this week.
    Plus Newcastle are due a win. They could have won the last few games with a bit of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
      Guerra in front of Tetevano? Wasn't he with the Knights? Surely we should be playing him against his old team. Much rather him than Guerra.
      Rare for the team named on Tuesday to actually take the field.

Comment

We wanna turn up with the right attitude. Coz the Knights usually do. I love the heart Ross plays with.
        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Mitch Aubusson has said to media there's a chance of him missing the game, wifes expecting a baby any minute apparently

Comment

With Watson at fullback and Cornish at hooker it opens up some interesting attacking possibilities...good time to see how this clicks against the Knights.

Comment

I'm loving the strike power of this line up. Really hoping Jane doesn't take up Z.T's spot

Comment

Poor old Elliot left the Roosters to play first grade, SKD would've been one of the players keeping him out of the Roosters top 17.
                Now he's been playing regular first grade with Knights since he lobbed there a year ago, but now finds himself out of their top 17 ...care of SKD's arrival !

Comment

One of oyr forwards should have Mrs Brown('s boys)
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I would have liked to see toops have a crack at fullback.Cornish could go really well at hooker be interesting to see what happens.

Comment

I see Radley has also been named at starting lock for the 20's. I'm not sure what that means, but maybe ZT will get a game after all.

Comment

guerra is going to the knights so will want a big one to impress them?

Comment

Evans?
                          When did he leapfrog Tetevano?

Comment

Who is going to make Jake's 50 plus tackles? The rest have to pick up the slack.

Like Cornish in the side. Adds another attacking option.

Drugcastle have been playing with plenty of enthusiasm. Danger game, but we should win by 30.

I think Cornish can kick goals, or is that his brother???

Comment

Need to start well and then just keep the foot on the throat. The Knights are tenacious but lack quality where it matters, a fast start is imperative to prevent them from getting any early confidence

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
                                Who is going to make Jake's 50 plus tackles? The rest have to pick up the slack.

Like Cornish in the side. Adds another attacking option.

Drugcastle have been playing with plenty of enthusiasm. Danger game, but we should win by 30.

I think Cornish can kick goals, or is that his brother???
                                Check with Ism22 or HC....they know the pasties backwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X