No announcement yet.

team against the Knights named

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is Mitch that kicks goals - or at least he's kicked them every time I've seen Wyong play (mostly on TV I'll admit).

Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Check with Ism22 or HC....they know the pasties backwards.
      Mitch can kick, can be a bit hit and miss though.

Comment

I dont know why but I think the Chooks will do Newcastle by 30 plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          I dont know why but I think the Chooks will do Newcastle by 30 plus.
          I want 50.

Seems like it's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

I want 50.

Seems like it's been a long time.
            Ah eddie I dont know if the game managers will allow that.

Comment

Hope I'm wrong, but in my opinion this game might be a tough one for us to win. We are missing our three most consistent players, and have also struggled over the past month. I know Newcastle hasn't won lately, but they should have beaten St George, bulldogs and were leading against the Broncos.

Comment

The knights are improving a lot, their attack is pretty good but they tend to let in soft tries towards the end of games. If they can put it together for 80 it's a danger game for sure with no Friend no Cordner no goal kicker, rookie fullback, potentially no Aubo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  Ah eddie I dont know if the game managers will allow that.
                  I know they wont.
                  They are too under the nrl mantra.

A close game improves tv ratings

I still want 50

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
                    The knights are improving a lot, their attack is pretty good but they tend to let in soft tries towards the end of games. If they can put it together for 80 it's a danger game for sure with no Friend no Cordner no goal kicker, rookie fullback, potentially no Aubo.
                    Yep, agree 100%

We're basically playing with a 'trial' version of a team. Many combinations out the window. No goal kicker. Missing both captains. Missing a tackling machine that prevents or limits dummy half runs of the opp. Ohh, did i say no goal kicker. Yep, potentially no Aubo, and SST returning from a Hammie still recovering from an ACL op.

knights are as due for a win as any team in the comp. Yep also worried about Gagai and SKD on their right, and they have the ability to score as many tries as they let in. Did I say, we don't have a goal kicker.

It'll be a lot lot closer than 30 or 50.

Cheers people ( he says after yet another negative rant, sorry guys, my therapist says I'm improving )

Oh yeah, edit, sorry I forgot.......
                    Last edited by PeeGee; 07-20-2017, 03:07 PM.
                    Roosters For Ever

Comment

Go the Chooks.

Comment

You werent too far off Mickey. Pretty close to a 30 point win....and it was pretty good like Tim Grant is pretty good.

The Chook not the original Chook.

Comment

4 players out so two weeks in a row patched up .We played two crap teams which helped our cause.
                          done the job we were supposed to do.
                          A bit worried about Laterells form..its in patches but not so good.
                          Newcs arent pushovers but your expected to beat them.
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Radley was very impressive: Well done young fella. Thought Aubbo was wasted in the centres in this match. Does anyone know why Manu didnt play ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                              Poor old Elliot left the Roosters to play first grade, SKD would've been one of the players keeping him out of the Roosters top 17.
                              Now he's been playing regular first grade with Knights since he lobbed there a year ago, but now finds himself out of their top 17 ...care of SKD's arrival !
                              maybe worth a look and see to come back since he looks on the outer at the Knights and didn't do badly for us when he filled in for SKD for an example- gives us a bit of depth in the backs as can play F/B, Wing and Centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Renman View Post
                                Radley was very impressive: Well done young fella. Thought Aubbo was wasted in the centres in this match. Does anyone know why Manu didnt play ?
                                club said he was sick

Comment

Working...
                                X