Refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refs

Tonight this is the worst the roosters have ever been cheated, i cant believe the amount of penalties given against us, the ****ing forward pass done it for me.

Wrong!!!! i suppose that JWH being offside from a kick off is allright. Ryles lying all over a player, TWICE, is allright, Masoe the same. Lets get real, we're at fault 80% of the times.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
      Wrong!!!! i suppose that JWH being offside from a kick off is allright. Ryles lying all over a player, TWICE, is allright, Masoe the same. Lets get real, we're at fault 80% of the times.
      An intelligent response, well done.

Comment

No.

An idiotic response.

They were a lot worse than us and we couldn't get a penalty.

Even Daley thought the Mose penalty was wrong and I don't think any of the Ryles ones was justified. I still don't know what the last one was for.

Comment

Originally posted by eleroy View Post
          Tonight this is the worst the roosters have ever been cheated, i cant believe the amount of penalties given against us, the ****ing forward pass done it for me.
          You've forgotten that little game at the end of the season last year, haven't you?

Comment

I know we got lucky last year VS tigers but come on, Some of those penalties were rubbish tonight, it felt like everytime the tigers crowd were booing the ref would blow a penalty, tigers were doing the same all night, holding us down in tackles but where were our penalties. What abotu the forward pass ??????????????

I know we have very bad discipline but tonight was just rigged. Even some of those Jason Ryles penalties should have never been blown.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
              No.

An idiotic response.

Even Daley thought the Mose penalty was wrong and I don't think any of the Ryles ones was justified. I still don't know what the last one was for.
              You'd be a good candidate to be on the Roosters board. You'd always be blaming someone else. Jerk!

Comment

I call it how I see it.

But the jerk call does you credit.

Comment

Hard to believe that some roosters supporters may be as delusional and biased as the refs were in today's game

Comment

the only ones delusional was the referees u got it all wong wong !

Comment

Originally posted by bbq bob View Post
                      the only ones delusional was the referees u got it all wong wong !
                      phewww.. thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
                        An intelligent response, well done.
                        Personality disorder - you love the negative attention your malevolent posts attract.

Comment

**** sake it just seems like everyweek we are getting ****ed over by poor reffing! but tonight NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! FED UP WITH THESE SHIT CALLS!!

Comment

That was some of the most inconsistent whistleblowing I've ever seen. Obviously any game at Leichardt will favour the Tigers in terms of penalties due to crowd pressure, but that was just ridiculous. Every game should be reffed like an Origin game.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                              No.

An idiotic response.

Wake up and smell the roses, our team is crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X