Refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
    Personality disorder - you love the negative attention your malevolent posts attract.
    It's called being a realist. I'm sorry that I don't believe any of this conspiracy crap. The truth is our team is a poorly coached, ill disciplined team filled with lame hearted players who couldn't give a fu#k.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggler View Post
      You've forgotten that little game at the end of the season last year, haven't you?
      Actually the scrum should never have happened and it was a square-up. JWH got hit in the head with a shoulder and the ruling was any connect with a shoulder to the head is a penalty last year. It was almost in front and would have given us a one point lead with seconds to go... then we would not have had to play twenty minutes of golden point...

So as far your post is comncerned... I call bullshit!

Comment

Originally posted by Fairfax View Post
        Actually the scrum should never have happened and it was a square-up. JWH got hit in the head with a shoulder and the ruling was any connect with a shoulder to the head is a penalty last year. It was almost in front and would have given us a one point lead with seconds to go... then we would not have had to play twenty minutes of golden point...

So as far your post is comncerned... I call bullshit!
        Fairfax, Juggler would be referring to the Grand Final stitch up.

Comment

Originally posted by rooster1908 View Post
          That was some of the most inconsistent whistleblowing I've ever seen. Obviously any game at Leichardt will favour the Tigers in terms of penalties due to crowd pressure, but that was just ridiculous. Every game should be reffed like an Origin game.
          i agree one of the worse referring displays Ive seen in a long long time..

Comment

If they were Reffed like Origin the peas in their whistles would freeze due to lack of blowing, Origins are always minimal whistle and maximum restraint which is what adds to the spectacle.Not like last nights biased, momentum destroying display. We were no worst than Tigs, just the crowd seemed to put wind in their whistle at every chance.

Comment

Working...
            X