Robbo's press conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbo's press conference

interesting listening to Robbo talk about the bigger picture of the team and how far they have come since last year.

also get the impression he thinks the team is ahead of schedule to where he expected them to be.

finally while he isn't putting a limit on what they can achieve, I get the feeling deep down he knows we aren't likely to win the comp this year, not saying he is giving the season away, more that he knows the flaws are too big to cover in this campaign.

http://www.nrl.com/rd-26-press-confe...9/default.aspx

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    interesting listening to Robbo talk about the bigger picture of the team and how far they have come since last year.

also get the impression he thinks the team is ahead of schedule to where he expected them to be.

finally while he isn't putting a limit on what they can achieve, I get the feeling deep down he knows we aren't likely to win the comp this year, not saying he is giving the season away, more that he knows the flaws are too big to cover in this campaign.

http://www.nrl.com/rd-26-press-confe...9/default.aspx
    He would think they can win the comp 100%.Trust me

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Agree - and he'd be right.
      Winning ugly is a good habit to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Totally agree,

to assume he has given up on the season is to be an ass
        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Doubt that Robbo or anyone at the roosters have given up. Esp after finishing 2nd

Lots of improvements are required though.

Think Cords summed it up during his on field interview with Mini post game. He mentioned that they "just weren't good enough today"

As long as they work on it starting with next weekend. Finals is a whole new ball game. As recent history tells us the winner normally comes from the top 4. And what's a massive plus for us is that the Roosters have beaten the other three top 4 teams this season.
          Last edited by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva; 09-02-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            Doubt that Robbo or anyone at the roosters have given up. Esp after finishing 2nd

Lots of improvements are required though.

Think Cords summed it up during his on field interview with Mini post game. He mentioned that they "just weren't good enough today"

As long as they work on it starting with next weekend. Finals his a whole new ball game.
            Think Cords was "playing the game". It was the match officials who weren't good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Think Cords was "playing the game". It was the match officials who weren't good enough.
              Cummins never is good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Bollocks, we were clearly poor as well. They played the game before it began.
                Originally posted by jism
                I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                  . Finals is a whole new ball game..
                  Except it's not. It's the same game. We haven't put together an 80 minute performance all season -- why do you think we'll suddenly be able to do it in the finals?

Comment

Working...
                  X