Maubs @ Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maubs @ Centre

I like the guy but he doesnt belong there. Hes blown several tries the past fortnight.

Just not goos enough, he will get found out , kim him in the backrow where he belongs

Originally posted by redrooster View Post
    I like the guy but he doesnt belong there. Hes blown several tries the past fortnight.

Just not goos enough, he will get found out , kim him in the backrow where he belongs
    For the moment he does.
    If Tupou is fit next week Latrell will move into centre & Robbo will have to decide if he will go with Manu Ferguson or Aubusson Ferguson.

Comment

Well said . Fergo needs clean ball its becoming a problem

Comment

I'll take him bombing a try now and then as opposed to the shit show in defense on the other side.
        Originally posted by jism
        I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Well said . Fergo needs clean ball its becoming a problem
          Fergo was our man of the match today , super effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
            I'll take him bombing a try now and then as opposed to the shit show in defense on the other side.
            Manu and mitchell paired together is not a good combo . Our centre wing combos have been a headache all year. Hope robbo can come up with the right mix next week. Toops back will relieve some pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Manu and mitchell paired together is not a good combo . Our centre wing combos have been a headache all year. Hope robbo can come up with the right mix next week. Toops back will relieve some pressure
              Just split Manu & Mitchell up onto opposite sides?

Comment

Just split Manu & Mitchell up onto opposite sides?
                Manu normally plays on the right, and he looked out of place all game today. My guess is Robbo decided that Latrell needed someone around him with speed. The downside was the Titans came at them all day.

The entire team was unbalanced by the above decision and the one to not play Guerra and move Matto to right edge.
                Originally posted by jism
                I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Working...
                X