Milking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milking

Jake friend milked 1 against titans and the trend continues of dummy half deliberately passing ball into player laying in the ruck. That and teams giving away penalties while defendine there line needs to be stopped. The flow on affect of a rule chance needs to be carefully thought out but maybe if you stood the offender of goal line penalty behind the dead ball line until the end of the set of 6 it would be a massive deterrent that would not be as harsh as 5 in the bin.

I hate it and was very disappointed and surprised that Jake did it. Last week he actually went out of his way to pass around a sharks player to avoid milking one.

Comment

It's not our go

Comment

Every one else does it and so should we.

This isn't the same as diving to feign injury.

Comment

We are only putting ourselves further behind the eight ball by not evolving with the tactical style play the Storm seems to bring into the game year after year. It's a crap play yes but if other teams are doing it and getting an advantage out of it by exploiting the rules then we must move forward with it also. Same goes for staying down and waiting for the vidiot to get involved after a dubious tackle. I hate it but it's now part of the game and unfortunately and we must play the same or be left behind.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
            It's not our go
            playing with integrity won't win us anything. Ask the Storm.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

The Titans player was in a really unfortunate position, but the semis are on us now we had to win, no more nicities, Can Smith wouldn't think twice about it and and he's an esteemed member of the rugby league community.

Comment

Its the refs who have let it fester into this. Blow 1 penalty against attacking player for milking . Watch it dissappear as quick as it arrived

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  I hate it and was very disappointed and surprised that Jake did it. Last week he actually went out of his way to pass around a sharks player to avoid milking one.
                  Screw that self righteous bullshit.

Comment

I reckon its sweet if you can tee up a good milking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      I reckon its sweet if you can tee up a good milking.
                      Funny. I just noticed the ad next to your comment. Appropriate I thought!

Attached Files
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                        Every one else does it and so should we.

This isn't the same as diving to feign injury.
                        It's not that far from it either.

Comment

We can win the comp without that crap

Comment

Personally, I cant stand the term "milking".

Regardless, dummy halves have been throwing the ball into off side players to receive a penalty for forever. There is nothing "crap" about the play. Don't be there.

Just my opinion, but this is another example of society finding a perceived unfairness when someone breaks the rules.
                            Originally posted by jism
                            I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Should have been a penalty anyway, Jake just forced them to call it.

Comment

Working...
                              X