Milking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
    playing with integrity won't win us anything. Ask the Storm.
    You're not wrong BUT - Why should the whole rugby league community bow to the cheats? The ruck has been a mess this year cause of other teams trying emulate the strom.

I could say with confidence that Robbo wants the game going in a different direction, just look at the way we play and the whole dragons anzac diving debacle last year.

We can't play too pretty like you say that's for sure. I would just like a line drawn in the sand and go back to more free flowing football depending on the tackle (surrender,domininant etc.)

We didn't rely on that crap in 2013. I guess you could say we were guilty of giving away penalties on our own line on purpose.

But you know what? Not one player was sent to the bin that year on the back of multiple penalties against us on our tryline. Not one.

This is a major factor in my love for the club and coach. We don't play for penalties or to necessarily exploit the wazoo out of the rules.

GO EASTS

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      Every one else does it and so should we.

This isn't the same as diving to feign injury.
      I'm with you on this one Thomas mun.
      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

You're not wrong BUT - Why should the whole rugby league community bow to the cheats? The ruck has been a mess this year cause of other teams trying emulate the strom.

I could say with confidence that Robbo wants the game going in a different direction, just look at the way we play and the whole dragons anzac diving debacle last year.

We can't play too pretty like you say that's for sure. I would just like a line drawn in the sand and go back to more free flowing football depending on the tackle (surrender,domininant etc.)

We didn't rely on that crap in 2013. I guess you could say we were guilty of giving away penalties on our own line on purpose.

But you know what? Not one player was sent to the bin that year on the back of multiple penalties against us on our tryline. Not one.

This is a major factor in my love for the club and coach. We don't play for penalties or to necessarily exploit the wazoo out of the rules.

GO EASTS
        i like all you have said but the game is evolving and not nessesarily for the better and if want to keep up with the rest, we need to play every part of the game including playing for or milking penalties. If we don't, others will and we will be left behind.

I hate it also but but it's just the reality of it. Our game is becoming more and more like soccer which is my most despised sport on the planet based on the fact it's a game that teaches kids to cheat but even in that game, if one is doing it and getting away with it, they all need to do it.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

The more it's abused the quicker it will be removed. I'd say join them because it could make up for all the legit penalties we don't get.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
            Funny. I just noticed the ad next to your comment. Appropriate I thought!
            Why?

No ones saying you cant eat a banana rented tracksuit.
            But you cant stand on the corner on Oxford st sucking on it for 30 minutes.

Comment

Thank you for this thread it reminded me to milk my goats before I embark on my voyage to Sydney
              Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Why?

No ones saying you cant eat a banana rented tracksuit.
                But you cant stand on the corner on Oxford st sucking on it for 30 minutes.
                Good to see you eating your fruit.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Was at the game and noticed the play you are talking about and thought - we never do that- and am proud we dont but... in that case if he doesn't, the guy is in his way forcing him to execute a different pass or play to the one he wants to execute - increasing the chance of a poor pass or bad decision. So live at the game i was pleased he did it- the defender should not of been there making it more difficult for us to execute the play we wanted to, why should we be disadvantaged in that circumstance? Again i only saw it live and haven't seen a replay but to me it looked like the right thing to do at the time.

Comment

You wack jobs who thinks it's great to stoop to low acts go follow the likes of Storm

I follow Easts because of a history steeped in pride

And most recently a coach who praises fair play

We won with that ethic in 2013

No matter who many wins for Storm their negative behaviour is forever etched in the memory of this great game
                    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                      You wack jobs who thinks it's great to stoop to low acts go follow the likes of Storm
                      How is it a low act, you buffoon? Friend didn't chicken wing the bloke or dive at his knees.
                      Last edited by Flipper Hands; 09-04-2017, 05:40 PM. Reason: Oops - syntax
                      Originally posted by jism
                      I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        I reckon its sweet if you can tee up a good milking.
                        I love a good milking session...............

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post

How is it a low act, you buffoon? Friend didn't chicken wing the bloke or dive at his knees.
                          I'm still waiting to learn how playing to the rules is low?
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                            Jake friend milked 1 against titans and the trend continues of dummy half deliberately passing ball into player laying in the ruck. That and teams giving away penalties while defendine there line needs to be stopped. The flow on affect of a rule chance needs to be carefully thought out but maybe if you stood the offender of goal line penalty behind the dead ball line until the end of the set of 6 it would be a massive deterrent that would not be as harsh as 5 in the bin.
                            Does freddy read the chook pen
                            on the footy show today freddy and joey suggested above rule change regarding try line penalties

Comment

I don't like it. And won't buy into it untill Cummins blows one against Cam Smith for milking it

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                                I don't like it. And won't buy into it untill Cummins blows one against Cam Smith for milking it
                                i don't rate Smiffy as the best player ever like many suggest. I do however rate him the best manipulator of the games rules in it's history.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X