Parramatta will beat the Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Slightly off topic, Josh Reynolds gets labelled a grub (I know its him nickname) & I was talking today to this guy about last nights game & Latrells name come up. He said that he thought Latrell was a tough nut & that he was like Reynolds because he plays with aggro.
    I love Latrell & rate him the Roosters most aggressive player but he loves to niggle.
    Nothing wrong with a bit of niggle Mickey. The aggression that goes with it just needs to be controlled.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

My gut feeling was to avoid them in the prelim, it could've been that 2014 game against souffs all over again.

Could the refs be so blatant in a gf?

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
        Nothing wrong with a bit of niggle Mickey. The aggression that goes with it just needs to be controlled.
        I totally agree about the niggle but some people call players who niggle a grub.

Comment

The chicken wing tackle towards the end by Melb only warranted a penalty by Cummins - I thought they are a reportable offence! Kafusi was exceptional and the media fave Radrada most disappointing in a Parra team that tried hard.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
            My gut feeling was to avoid them in the prelim, it could've been that 2014 game against souffs all over again.

Could the refs be so blatant in a gf?
            Not in a GF but certainly before it. Actually, yes in a GF. 2010 ring any bells?
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I just hope that wasn't the Storms one bad game.

I'm hoping they save it for the GF.

As for the Eels, I hope the Sharks win now as they'll bash eachother into oblivion which might leave a carcus for us in the Prelim.

Comment

Not in a GF but certainly before it. Actually, yes in a GF. 2010 ring any bells?
                Don't remind me, but that second half from us was garbage

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Don't remind me, but that second half from us was garbage
                  we were never going to be allowed to win the GF. The NRL needed the fairytale just like they did in 2014.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

2017 has that 2014 stench
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      I just hope that wasn't the Storms one bad game.

I'm hoping they save it for the GF.

As for the Eels, I hope the Sharks win now as they'll bash eachother into oblivion which might leave a carcus for us in the Prelim.
                      Storm have lost 3 grand finals, it would always be nice to beat them in the big one.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                        The chicken wing tackle towards the end by Melb only warranted a penalty by Cummins - I thought they are a reportable offence! Kafusi was exceptional and the media fave Radrada most disappointing in a Parra team that tried hard.
                        Spot on. The smart money is that he won't even be charged. He worked him over and it was dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                          Smith reminded ref at ht to read the script. Normal Service to be resumed shortly
                          Smiffy worked his magic, 6-0

Comment

How was he not penalized for either lashing out at the play the ball or delaying the game after he was tackled with about 2 to go?

Its it's probably just me being negative towards the grubs but I found it interresting how at full time, the Storm players were more interested in shaking hands and thanking the refs than they were on thanking their opposition.
                            Cummins went to blow Chambers, but scratched his face as he swiftly remembered ooo its Storm. Bottler.

He can't wait to get that whistle in his gob against Eels for milker Billy's dodgy play the ball or Eels forward passes, but he'll stand there and let Radradra etc wriggle and try to get up, no penalty. Can't stand him. If he refs a storm game, forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                              2017 has that 2014 stench
                              Except to give the Storm the credit of saying they should not require the same help souffs got in 2014. They are a very good side without two extra players with whistles and videos.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

Cummins went to blow Chambers, but scratched his face as he swiftly remembered ooo its Storm. Bottler.

He can't wait to get that whistle in his gob against Eels for milker Billy's dodgy play the ball or Eels forward passes, but he'll stand there and let Radradra etc wriggle and try to get up, no penalty. Can't stand him. If he refs a storm game, forget it.
                                100% agree but I am rather worried that he tried to blow Chambers tho! That could have been very ugly indeed.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X