Parramatta will beat the Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
    100% agree but I am rather worried that he tried to blow Chambers tho! That could have been very ugly indeed.
    One of the best
    Roosters For Ever

Comment

we were never going to be allowed to win the GF. The NRL needed the fairytale just like they did in 2014.
      Too right but I was referring to the 2010 gf where our forwards went missing, poor ol mose couldn't get on the field lol

Comment

100% agree but I am rather worried that he tried to blow Chambers tho! That could have been very ugly indeed.
        Especially for Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Too right but I was referring to the 2010 gf where our forwards went missing, poor ol mose couldn't get on the field lol
          Sorry mate. I was and still am blinded by one eyedness from that game and it's awful officialdom to see any common sense!
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Didn't see the game but wonder if anyone thought the drizzle's first try was off a clear forward pass?
            And a 6-0 penalty count in the second half - poor parramatta.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
              Didn't see the game but wonder if anyone thought the drizzle's first try was off a clear forward pass?
              And a 6-0 penalty count in the second half - poor parramatta.
              Yeah it was forward they got 'lucky' ... Lucky that grub cummings was there for them the Melbourne cheetahs

Comment

Originally posted by liver1971 View Post

Spot on. The smart money is that he won't even be charged. He worked him over and it was dangerous.
                Glad someone noticed - I really dislike foul play and as time moves on I dislike the whole Melb culture tactics and even the coach. So dangerous as you say Liver and for the ref not to act was a dog act.

Comment

Sorry mate. I was and still am blinded by one eyedness from that game and it's awful officialdom to see any common sense!
                  Yea mate I don't think I've ever really gotten over that 2014 Prelim

Comment

Working...
                  X