No announcement yet.

Referees for Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo whoever the refs is we gonna win this you know what I'm sayin. We got the form, we got the squad. Feel the flow yo.

Comment

Originally posted by OG ROOSTER View Post
      Yo whoever the refs is we gonna win this you know what I'm sayin. We got the form, we got the squad. Feel the flow yo.
      Yes that's the attitude yo. I feel the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Yes that's the attitude yo. I feel the flow.
        Yo good stuff my man. I'm feeling our charge this year. We got a real shot yo!

Comment

Agreed... we have to play well enough that the result doesn't come down to a 50:50 call made by the ref. If we run right over them, tackle hard and score clean tries, not even the most biased ref can stop us. 2013 Style boys!!!

Comment

Yo good stuff my man. I'm feeling our charge this year. We got a real shot yo!
            May I ask why you write this way? It's quite strange in my normal way of speaking opinion, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

More importantly, is that really you on the left?
              LMAO. The "one of the left" in that avatar has drawn quite some attention.
              May I suggest "The Lip" that you choose another picture as it's distracting some of the regulars.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

LMAO. The "one of the left" in that avatar has drawn quite some attention.
                May I suggest "The Lip" that you choose another picture as it's distracting some of the regulars.
                The Lip please don't listen to TheLoneRooster. Your avatar is mighty fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

May I ask why you write this way? It's quite strange in my normal way of speaking opinion, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
                  But very entertaining. Keep up the great work yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

You got both of those stats back to front. We've won 64% under Cecchin (v 54% overall in the period he has been a referee) and the Broncos have 53% (v 57%).
                    Shite you are right, now that's a feel good post. I love Cecchin now.

Comment

More importantly, is that really you on the left?
                      I am getting that question quite a bit. Okay i'll come straight with you 13, yes it is me.

I moved to Sydney from Brisbane(but have always been a roosters supporter) a few years ago after finishing school at an all girls catholic boarding school. As a result of that and Brisbane basically being a tiny hick town i find it really hard to get the confidence up to talk to and meet guys. I've tried all the dating sites but never built up the courage to actually go and meet anyone face to face from those sites(i find it a bit scary).

So basically im very lonely and spend my time reading this forum and posting occasionally thinking about what all you guys are really like in real life? I love rugby league and don't really believe in long term commitment at least from the guys point of view that is, in my experience males from any species aren't meant to spend their lives with just one partner. As a result i think a guy should do whatever he likes when he is with me, if he wants to play golf, go to the races or goes out drinking 5 nights a week with his mates till 2am that's fine with me, i actually love the smell of a man after he has been on a bender drinking hard for 7 hours straight(i know that's weird but it just seems to me that's the way a real man should smell and i love it). What ever makes my man happy makes me happy.

Anyway enough about me, do you guys catch up for drinks anywhere before or after games and if so are you doing so on Friday? Oh and how old are you Thirteen?

Comment

LOL, what a lovely bit of fiction.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

I am getting that question quite a bit. Okay i'll come straight with you 13, yes it is me.

I moved to Sydney from Brisbane(but have always been a roosters supporter) a few years ago after finishing school at an all girls catholic boarding school. As a result of that and Brisbane basically being a tiny hick town i find it really hard to get the confidence up to talk to and meet guys. I've tried all the dating sites but never built up the courage to actually go and meet anyone face to face from those sites(i find it a bit scary).

So basically im very lonely and spend my time reading this forum and posting occasionally thinking about what all you guys are really like in real life? I love rugby league and don't really believe in long term commitment at least from the guys point of view that is, in my experience males from any species aren't meant to spend their lives with just one partner. As a result i think a guy should do whatever he likes when he is with me, if he wants to play golf, go to the races or goes out drinking 5 nights a week with his mates till 2am that's fine with me, i actually love the smell of a man after he has been on a bender drinking hard for 7 hours straight(i know that's weird but it just seems to me that's the way a real man should smell and i love it). What ever makes my man happy makes me happy.

Anyway enough about me, do you guys catch up for drinks anywhere before or after games and if so are you doing so on Friday? Oh and how old are you Thirteen?
                          Yo I call bullshizzle you know what I'm sayin

Comment

This post will take some beating.

Comment

I moved to Sydney.......

Congratulations. I don't think I've ever seen a more transparently disingenuous post in the entire life of the internet.

Well done Lip. Perhaps that should be Lips & Hips?

Comment

Yo I call bullshizzle you know what I'm sayin
                                Yo don't call bullshizzle OG call me

Comment

Working...
                                X