No announcement yet.

Referees for Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. "The Lip". You are quite an odd guy.
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Congratulations. I don't think I've ever seen a more transparently disingenuous post in the entire life of the internet.

Well done Lip. Perhaps that should be Lips & Hips?
      What about the post a few weeks back where The Thracian said something along the lines of " okay i will never post anything negative about Pearce again"?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

I am getting that question quite a bit. Okay i'll come straight with you 13, yes it is me.

I moved to Sydney from Brisbane(but have always been a roosters supporter) a few years ago after finishing school at an all girls catholic boarding school. As a result of that and Brisbane basically being a tiny hick town i find it really hard to get the confidence up to talk to and meet guys. I've tried all the dating sites but never built up the courage to actually go and meet anyone face to face from those sites(i find it a bit scary).

So basically im very lonely and spend my time reading this forum and posting occasionally thinking about what all you guys are really like in real life? I love rugby league and don't really believe in long term commitment at least from the guys point of view that is, in my experience males from any species aren't meant to spend their lives with just one partner. As a result i think a guy should do whatever he likes when he is with me, if he wants to play golf, go to the races or goes out drinking 5 nights a week with his mates till 2am that's fine with me, i actually love the smell of a man after he has been on a bender drinking hard for 7 hours straight(i know that's weird but it just seems to me that's the way a real man should smell and i love it). What ever makes my man happy makes me happy.

Anyway enough about me, do you guys catch up for drinks anywhere before or after games and if so are you doing so on Friday? Oh and how old are you Thirteen?
        This post makes a nice change from posters bickering with one another doesn't it A little storytime to brighten our days.
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

This post will take some beating.
          And it will cause some as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

One of your best JT.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

One of your best JT.
              I've got a million of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Post of the day.
                LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

May I ask why you write this way? It's quite strange in my normal way of speaking opinion, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
                  Yo I just does what I does you know what I'm sayin. Tryin to be civilized and enjoy life. Up the Roosters friend if you know what Im sayin. Peace

Comment

With Cummins appointed to the eels vs storm game i think will be shrouded in controversy. cummins is controversy.it would not surprise me that the storm will feel the wrath of cummins.i hope not as then i think if there is a storm loss then they move over to our side of the draw;.

Comment

I am getting that question quite a bit. Okay i'll come straight with you 13, yes it is me.

I moved to Sydney from Brisbane(but have always been a roosters supporter) a few years ago after finishing school at an all girls catholic boarding school. As a result of that and Brisbane basically being a tiny hick town i find it really hard to get the confidence up to talk to and meet guys. I've tried all the dating sites but never built up the courage to actually go and meet anyone face to face from those sites(i find it a bit scary).

So basically im very lonely and spend my time reading this forum and posting occasionally thinking about what all you guys are really like in real life? I love rugby league and don't really believe in long term commitment at least from the guys point of view that is, in my experience males from any species aren't meant to spend their lives with just one partner. As a result i think a guy should do whatever he likes when he is with me, if he wants to play golf, go to the races or goes out drinking 5 nights a week with his mates till 2am that's fine with me, i actually love the smell of a man after he has been on a bender drinking hard for 7 hours straight(i know that's weird but it just seems to me that's the way a real man should smell and i love it). What ever makes my man happy makes me happy.

Anyway enough about me, do you guys catch up for drinks anywhere before or after games and if so are you doing so on Friday? Oh and how old are you Thirteen?
                      Farken classic lippy.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

This post makes a nice change from posters bickering with one another doesn't it A little storytime to brighten our days.
                        Sure does. I can see quite a few on here arriving at the pub at lunchtime on Friday to get their 7 hours in before the game!
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Sure does. I can see quite a few on here arriving at the pub at lunchtime on Friday to get their 7 hours in before the game!
                          If you do get the 7 hours in Trakky Dax what bay will you be sitting in? I'll follow my nose and come and say g'day!

Comment

a lot of people on here have confirmed they havent had sex since at the very least before the cowboys won their only premiership with the constant fawning over a picture of a groupie jeez how embarrassing for the auctioneer and others especially since its obviously a guy eye feel sorry for these catfish victims

Comment

What about the post a few weeks back where The Thracian said something along the lines of " okay i will never post anything negative about Pearce again"?
                              what about when johnny tobin said he was leaving the forum forever except that nobody cared and he decided to stay

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post

what about when johnny tobin said he was leaving the forum forever except that nobody cared and he decided to stay
                                How about you do the bolded bit?
                                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                                X