No announcement yet.

Roosters ignored in Cam Smith article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this thread has lost the plot! Johns is a legendary player whom I think some people have suddenly had amnesia about what he did on the field
    Sure he took some recreational drugs, no different from many many nrl players.He took his Newcastle bubble for granted.Hence why he was busted
    in the U.K.
    Smith is a total tosser on the field as we all know. Great player
    Last edited by liver1971; 09-09-2017, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Im just sayin. Do you know how many people take recreational drugs (coke, ice & ecstasy) world wide on a social occasions? 1,000,000,000,000 at least. Trust me. All walks of life from the rich & famous, the highly academic the middle class to the lower class.
      Its a global phenomena & the reason people are social users of recreational drugs is because it makes people feel good. At all other times in their lives they function in all aspects of life but they are social users of recreational drugs.
      That sounds like drug user speak to me. I'm not judging you but while ever it's illegal, a user should not get the accolades that one A. Johns does.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by liver1971 View Post
        I think this thread has lost the plot! Johns is a legendary player whom I think some people have suddenly had amnesia about what he did on the field
        Sure he took some recreational drugs, no different from many many nrl players.He took his Newcastle bubble for granted.Hence why he was busted
        in the U.K.
        Smith is a total tosser on the field as we all know. Great player
        Agreed whole heartedly

Comment

Working...
        X