Manly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
    If we would meet Parra in the prelim, it would remind me of 2013 against the Knights, same result I hope
    More so if we play the cowboys.

Comment

Ha what the Robert "it touched his forearm and went forward, but that's not a knock on" Lui? Or the "Keep talking and you'll go - go where?!" Cowboys?

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
        Manly were rorted but anyway stiff sh*t lol....
        robbed? I would say violated in a way that would make Ron Jeremy proud.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Manly like the Dragons are rubbish. Losing to them was embarrassing.

Comment

Can't disagree with anything that Barrett said in the press conference. He is right. Decisions being made by the bunker are a disgrace. Maybe they should consider X players to do the job. I don't know if that would make the difference, but something needs to change. There is too much at stake to have some idiot in a box ruin someone's season.

Comment

Still hate them for stealing all our players in the early 80's so I always love it when they lose. Particularly a final....

Comment

Just on the bleating on whether Peachey touched it or not. Only he really knows if he touched it or not, looks like he probably just grazed it BUT funny how things take time (sometimes years) to even out.
                Go back several years, same ground, same weekend and remember Manly beating the Cowboys and the winning try Keiran Foran got a hand to a ball that everyone could see he knocked forward (all except the video ref) and Manly were awarded the try and won the game and ending the Cowboys season.

Comment

there was no clear evidence either way so they had to stick with the onfield call. if they had sent it to the bunker as no try then it would have remained as a no try.

but if you're stuck in a 6v7 matchup, and are needing a 50/50 call to go your way then you don't deserve to win the premiership

Comment

Barrett is a whining turd, pinhead cheery-evans is the most hateable footballer since vautin and dylan walker is a tool

just three reasons that the video ref got it 100% right

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                      Just on the bleating on whether Peachey touched it or not. Only he really knows if he touched it or not, looks like he probably just grazed it BUT funny how things take time (sometimes years) to even out.
                      Go back several years, same ground, same weekend and remember Manly beating the Cowboys and the winning try Keiran Foran got a hand to a ball that everyone could see he knocked forward (all except the video ref) and Manly were awarded the try and won the game and ending the Cowboys season.
                      Two thumbs up hawkeye

Comment

Did you all catch the post interview with DCE saying he saw with his own eyes and swears Peachy touched it with his fingers, when you look at the reply DCE is behind Peachy and couldn't be in a view to see, therefore he is a lying turd.

Another example why he is one of the biggest disliked players in the NRL.

Comment

It was a dud call but nowhere near as bad as Foran's hand of god as Hawkeye mentioned.

As soon as Peachey motioned to catch the ball with his left hand and it propelled forward off his torso it's a knock on for me, 100/100 called a knock on anywhere else on the field whether it touches the hand or not, but slow motion from The Bunker and well we get that joke of a try.

Comment

For some reason they managed to find an angle where you can definitely see Peachys hand touch the ball only 12hrs late lol.

Comment

remembering the similar call against canberra i think. The ball was passed to the chest of the winger and knocked forward. he picks the ball up and ruins down the line to score. knocked on if played at or not should remain a knock on. except unless its against manly silver spoon chokers
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                                For some reason they managed to find an angle where you can definitely see Peachys hand touch the ball only 12hrs late lol.
                                Did they? That must explain why Peachey has changed his story - in an on-field interview he said he didn't touch it, but has since said he doesn't know if he touched it.

No "conspiracy theory", but I do wonder if officials might be subconsciously influenced by the speculation about a possible Manly's salary cap breach. It would be a disaster for the NRL if Manly advanced and then were found to have cheated.

Comment

Working...
                                X