Manly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Did they? That must explain why Peachey has changed his story - in an on-field interview he said he didn't touch it, but has since said he doesn't know if he touched it.

No "conspiracy theory", but I do wonder if officials might be subconsciously influenced by the speculation about a possible Manly's salary cap breach. It would be a disaster for the NRL if Manly advanced and then were found to have cheated.
    Obviously the bunker is privvy to better angles than us, but I can't for the life of me figure how the can consistently bugger up so many easy calls.

Comment

Barretts right this ridiculous farce of a ref having to rule try or no try while hes not sure whats really happened before it goes up to the bunker has to end.He should raise his hand and say not sure then if the bunker is inconclusive its the refs call.

Comment

Manly spent their load a week early...

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Can't disagree with anything that Barrett said in the press conference. He is right. Decisions being made by the bunker are a disgrace. Maybe they should consider X players to do the job. I don't know if that would make the difference, but something needs to change. There is too much at stake to have some idiot in a box ruin someone's season.
          They put Luke Patten in the bunker because they wanted a former player in it. Being a former bullscum player explains why we normally get so many bunker calls go against us

Glad that the Shit​​​​​​gulls are out. They along with the Cheats were/are our biggest threat.

Comment

You beauty.

Comment

Working...
            X