Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ban me if you want, but I told you so. Robinson is the dumbest coach in the NRL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban me if you want, but I told you so. Robinson is the dumbest coach in the NRL.

Picks injured players on the bench. Picks players out of position. Does not coach the players to play mistake free football.

Cows gameplan is simple based on high completions & low errors.. we had alot more fire power at our disposal.. just needed to complete

Comment

Agree he is hopeless.
      Three minor premierships and one grand final win in five years.
      Should have won five premierships in a row .............. sack him now

You are a goose, In the last 10 years only Melbourne, Manly and us have been this successful. Hate to be a Parra fan, its been over 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
        Agree he is hopeless.

You are a goose, In the last 10 years only Melbourne, Manly and us have been this successful. Hate to be a Parra fan, its been over 30 years.
        I think both those teams have won more titles in the last 10 years?

Comment

He has a lot to answer for after that rubbish.
          Is he the only human being who doesn't get sick to death of bombs?

Comment

Originally posted by Original Stumpy View Post
            No, I think our opposition love them 'cause they are so predictable!

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
              Agree he is hopeless.

Being a Parra fan would be painful but worse being a Souffs or Gummies fan. One premiership in approx 45 years for the gummies and souffs. Pathetic.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Original Stumpy View Post
                At least we mixed it up tonight and put a couple of bombs up on the 4th tackle, with next to no chase

Comment

Correct me if Im wrong.

I didnt see any Jake Friend 4th tackle kicks tonight.

Anyway carry on with the original topic...
                  Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                  What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Toots View Post
                    Picks injured players on the bench. Picks players out of position. Does not coach the players to play mistake free football.
                    So are you saying that he coaches to make mistakes on purpose? what a goose! Did he coach Mitchell to kick out on the full TWICE from kick offs? Or did he instruct Ferguson to drop the ball soon after we scored?

Comment

Originally posted by Toots View Post
                      We came second in the regular season this year you fool. How the fk can the dumbest coach in the NRL pull that one off? Eh?

The players (especially poor meters from our props, major and repeated errors from Fergo and Latrell) lost the game tonight, not the coach.

I'll concede Tupou off the bench was a poor decision.

Comment

Lucky to finish second so many close wins helped - Robbo dumped Manu from the team except for last game against Titans - Persisted with Maubs and Matto at centre when neither were up to it in attack - meaning our scoring opportunities were very limited- Selected Toops in the team and put him on the bench- obviously not fit so why select him- Evans should have been on the bench- limited the bench to two forward replacements - Keary was not fit at all to play being ill all week - should have put Watson at 5/8 and Evans on the bench and another forward instead of Toops as well - Sure errors contributed to the loss but so did the team selections - Keary has zilch impact in the game due to recovering from Illness

Comment

As was playing Keary who was obviously recovering still from illness - should have played Watson at 5/8 - Evans on the bench instead of an unfit Toops who contributed zilch in the game and another forward in the 17- players made mistakes no doubt but coaching selections also contributed - we had two forward reserves only .

Robbo has had a squad that should have won at least 3 premierships in a row ( 3 minor premierships in a row) and a team that this year should have at least made the Grand Final - Only one premiership during this time is not good enough and I am sure Uncle Nick will and should be putting Robbo under Notice that as a minimum a Grand Final appearance is a minimum in 2018 or his tenure as coach is over- It's a result based industry- this year could have been our best chance to win the comp as who knows what can happen in 2018. We lack much depth with SKD/Guerra/Watson/Evans leaving and have only signed one established NRL Player in Tedesco - he wont be winning a comp on his own - need to sort out who plays in the centres/wings and forwards- many players are coming up to or are at or are almost past their use by date as players - Gordon/Friend/Pearce/Aubusson/JWH for instance- I cannot see Pearce winning the Chooks another comp- If Cronk is available to play I think Uncle Nick should sign him- offload Pearce
                          Last edited by King Salvo; 09-24-2017, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X