2. Please review our errors
    3. Kicking options and effectiveness
    4. Use of bench
    5. Availability of POS for recruitment once suspension lifted
    6. Why same players go missing in key games
    7. Our leadership- 1 vs co-captains

please add
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

I think this year is a really big learning curve for some of our blokes, I can genuinely say that they will all be shattered by some of the errors and poor descisions that had cost them their year.

If Robbo is a smart man they start training early once the World Cup is over and start working on what it is that they can't hold a football.

We did well to get where we were, a few of those 6 point games could have turned into losses with us just scraping in.

Comment

Every club has to review there setups. Whoever wins next week will.
      The Roosters review 2016 and made improvements. For me those improvements made me a happy Roosters supporter.
      Last nights wasn't good enough, they looked nervous and played that way. In 2013, they played shocking at times but kept improving. We just couldn't take that step this year.

Things I think need improvements;
      Jake Friend must lighten his defensive load, so he can react to the speed of the ruck. He plays in a hurry due to fatigue.
      Mitchell Pearce must slow his decisions up, show control so the opposition are unsure what he's doing and they hold off him.
      The interchange of Napa and Hargreaves off at the same time hurts. They should interchange each other, while a workhorse like Liu interchanges with Tetavano.
      Last nights decision with Tupou was stupid but Robbo is human and he'll know it wasn't an ideal decision. They wouldn't have won the game with Tupou on the field or not playing.

Up the Roosters

Comment

I keep using the word erratic to describe our chooks .Its a reflection of our coach .The buck stops with him.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Something is just not right with Robbo's coaching or assemblance of teams as they are the most error prone of any team under the one coach in over 4 decades of me being a fan who regularly attends games.

Comment

It looks to me like an over-coached side afraid of making errors and we all know what happens then. Leading up to the game Robbo looked to self assured. All the statistics favoured the Roosters. The Cowboys, to their credit just got in and did the job. I do think the 10 yard was hardly policed and we sowed a real lack of ball control. Stating the obvious here. The bench rotation has always been a strange one. But the Tupou decision takes the cake,
            And when he did come on, did he think? So yes an IQ test would be mandatory but I fear the outcome.
            One thing is for sure. I have followed Easts since 62 and I remember well the Gibson early days and how safe we played with an average roster. Almost the opposite of what I see now with a very talented squad.
            Overall we made the finals and won one - and the season has offered plenty of excitement. But we need another dominating forward with some ball skills. We are so average when it comes to second phase. It seems like unless we dominate physically with one out charges we lose. A good link man is essential. Maybe it will be Butcher, but I'd prefer one extra tough guy too. Jared has been a great warrior but is not the same since his knee reconstruction and plays at a much lighter weight. Napa is yet to master the attacking side of the game. I think he may be carrying a chronic injury.
            Our biggest problem, apart from the dumb errors. I mean seriously how do you kick out on the full twice, even Anasta struggled with twice. Apart from the dumb errors is the preponderance of force over skill. The creative players like Maloney are released and apart from Keary's speed and short kicking, Mitchell's raw talents and Fergo when he's on, we look the most predictable of all the sides.
            Nevertheless this season has been exciting and productive. It can't be judged on one game but probably will be. We gave the reason for choking in 2015 as the absence of JWH and Pearce. Cowboys haven't offered such an excuse without two superior players in Thurston and Scott. So a lot must fall back on the coaching and who Green has picked as his leaders on the field. We were in this up to our necks with twenty to go. And we did what we did all season. Fail to play out the 80. .

Comment

Working...
            X