Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Neither does Uncle!
    Cooper might well find happiness in the Harbour City IF a deal can be struck to offload Mr Inconsistent .
    That would be perfect... Then keep him around on the coaching staff to mentor there next breed in Lam etc!!

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I cant understand all the hype surrounding Ponga. What have I missed?
      I have only seen a couple of his games, but he has speed and foot work, alot like Connor actually. And he killed it for the cows at fullback when Coote was out.

Newcastle are building a good young spine with alot of promise, who if they stay together for a couple of seasons can do quite well

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

I have only seen a couple of his games, but he has speed and foot work, alot like Connor actually. And he killed it for the cows at fullback when Coote was out.

Newcastle are building a good young spine with alot of promise, who if they stay together for a couple of seasons can do quite well
        yep, I am amazed at their recruitment drive. It's been huge. I don't think they will have to wait too long for success either. They will be expecting results quickly after 3 spoons and such strong recruitment. When I say success, I don't mean a premiership, I mean anything other than stone motherless last will be success for them.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

I notice that teams that get our players usually end up beating us and becoming top teams. If the Knights have a few x rooster players they will be a different side.
          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
            I notice that teams that get our players usually end up beating us and becoming top teams. If the Knights have a few x rooster players they will be a different side.
            The Cowboys yes. Who else?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

The Cowboys yes. Who else?
              I don’t remember off hand but wasn’t manly another team.?
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

I don’t remember off hand but wasn’t manly another team.?
                What 40 years ago?

Comment

I am not sure he has any eyebrows and therefore can run quicker
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

What 40 years ago?
                    well there’s Jennings and Maloney and RTS. Two of these players were in top 8 teams this year, Maloney won a premiership with the sharks. I know there’s a few more but off hand I can’t remember them all.

Just remembered it wasn’t Manly. Ben Hannant began his career with the roosters and went on to win premierships with Brisbane and the cowboys, state of origin and Australian rep. So we trained a lot of very good players for other teams to gain from.
                    Last edited by roosterchook; 10-01-2017, 01:48 AM.

Comment

well there’s Jennings and Maloney and RTS. Two of these players were in top 8 teams this year, Maloney won a premiership with the sharks. I know there’s a few more but off hand I can’t remember them all.

Just remembered it wasn’t Manly. Ben Hannant began his career with the roosters and went on to win premierships with Brisbane and the cowboys, state of origin and Australian rep. So we trained a lot of very good players for other teams to gain from.
                      We also won a premiership because we took Maloney and and Jennings from their respective clubs.

You can also add SBW,JWH,Toops,LOD, Moa, Guerra from our 2013 side, let alone Mullins,Fittler,wing,Fitzgibbon,Hodges from 2002.

Comment

Lots , he is a freak !

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                          Pearce should've been punted after the Australia Day incident
                          Unfortunately for Robbo his love affair and loyalty for the protected Pearce will eventually cost him his job!!
                          If not punted at least micro chipped and put on the registered k9 sex offenders list.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                            Moley is reporting That Watson has not put pen to paper with Newcs yet and is looking at another deal with a rival club?.
                            Are you serious EASTS ? If he hasnt make things right ...fark me!
                            Where would we play him?
                            We really need 4 big forwards who can tackle hard, on the bench.

Comment

We've also received a lot of players who other teams have trained and come on to be top players here. James Maloney & Michael Jennings included.

That's just part & parcel of the salary cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Lots , he is a freak !
                                Like?
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X