Hymel Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hymel Hunt

Rumours circulating that he is going to be released from the vermin. Yes I know how every feels about them. Keary is an exemption of course. I honestly have not seen much of him but seems solid and with this disastrous centre combo it appears a no brainer. Manu is obviously the centre in waiting but needs alot defensive work in the off season. Thoughts?

we dont need another hyman (C%$T)
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

If we had the money I think it would be better spent in the engine room (Prop).

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
        Definitely need another prop

Comment

Hunt is very solid. Surprised they are letting him go. I'd trade fergo for hunt and pocket the change. I'd also be bringing manu in asap. Latrell can no longer carry the rookie tag. He's been around for almost 50 games.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
            The Roosters have signed Lillyman. I read it here on the chookpen.
            Ash Taylor has not taken up the offer from the Titans for 2018.

Comment

Taylor is going to the Bronco's. He is homesick..

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                The effects of losing last weekend has severely clouded my judgement. Is this a pisstake or are you seriously suggesting he is homesick? How far away is the Gold Coast from Brisbane? Its a bizarre excuse if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

The Roosters have signed Lillyman. I read it here on the chookpen.
                  Ash Taylor has not taken up the offer from the Titans for 2018.
                  I heard Tamou is still coming as well Mickie...

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                    What a pussy. The Gold Coast in a one hour drive to Brisbane.

Comment

Originally posted by liver1971 View Post

The effects of losing last weekend has severely clouded my judgement. Is this a pisstake or are you seriously suggesting he is homesick? How far away is the Gold Coast from Brisbane? Its a bizarre excuse if true.
                      He is taking the piss and he got ya.
                      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

What a pussy. The Gold Coast in a one hour drive to Brisbane.
                        Your sarcasm antenna is not working today mate.
                        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

He is taking the piss and he got ya.
                          Haha OK
                          As I said I have an excuse ​​
                          ​​​​

Comment

I cant wait to see Hayne run out next season for the Roosters. He has also signed with the Chooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              I cant wait to see Hayne run out next season for the Roosters. He has also signed with the Chooks.
                              Mickey, I hope you are wrong this bloke is a fair dinkum Club Killer.

Comment

Working...
                              X