Just like to say - thanks Chookpen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like to say - thanks Chookpen!!

Despite not winning the premiership we did have a good time all year thanks to this forum, sharing our ups and downs and to those who made this possible a big thank you.

It was a great season to finish second and I’m really glad I was able to visit this forum and barrack for the mighty roosters.

Although our team came second, this forum is second. to none. Thanks admin and fellow rooster fans.
    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Are you drunk?

Comment

Huh the ship is sailing but the captain is out to lunch.

Comment

No I’m not drunk. Nevermind.
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
          Despite not winning the premiership we did have a good time all year thanks to this forum, sharing our ups and downs and to those who made this possible a big thank you.

It was a great season to finish second and I’m really glad I was able to visit this forum and barrack for the mighty roosters.

Although our team came second, this forum is second. to none. Thanks admin and fellow rooster fans.
          Good post Roosterchook. We are lucky to have a forum where we can share our love of the Roosters, even if we don't always agree with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
            Good post Roosterchook. We are lucky to have a forum where we can share our love of the Roosters, even if we don't always agree with each other.
            if everyone agreed with each other there would be no need for the forum.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Me & Turks 87 aliases would like to say thank you to the Chookpen for all your support.
              I know Robbos career would have ended years ago if he hadnt discovered the Chookpen so he says thanks as well.

Comment

The best thing about the chookpen is knowing that other ppl out there understand the pains of loses. And the joys of victory - which will be ours in 2018.... hopefully lol

Comment

Working...
                X