Cooper Cronk to the Roosters in 2018 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
    Not going to happen for several very obvious reasons. Why bother even talking about it.
    I will take a knee if Pearce is halfback at the roosters next year. There are 162 Yankees games to watch.
    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny. View Post

I will take a knee if Pearce is halfback at the roosters next year. There are 162 Yankees games to watch.
      He will be mate. Enjoy the Yankees.

Comment

Not going to happen for several very obvious reasons. Why bother even talking about it.
        Why are you bothering? When I'm not interested in a topic, I usually just let people have their say. There's probably 200+ threads you could bother to discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Why are you bothering? When I'm not interested in a topic, I usually just let people have their say. There's probably 200+ threads you could bother to discuss.
          Fine champ have it your way. Keep on crapping on endlessly about something that isn’t going to happen, see if I care

Comment

Fine champ have it your way. Keep on crapping on endlessly about something that isn’t going to happen, see if I care
            Yeah it won't happen so no skin of your nose and I won't see if you care either...adios!

Comment

He will be mate. Enjoy the Yankees.
              90 minutes till the Wild Card game.
              SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

• Cronk as assistant coach and registered to play! Happy new tear. Freddy and Johnsy see ya.

Comment

• Put it this way if Cronk go's to anyone I think it will be to the Roosters.
                  I think I maybe on a 1 month ban from the Chookpen.

Comment

Working...
                  X