Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 mins to go and already giving smith the clive churchill

Comment

The nine commentary is so sickening. It's a Storm lovefest. Let me watch Foxtel please!

Comment

Well we would never be able to do a try like that Ado Carr second try because it takes a creative coach and players to come up with that move.

Comment

their wingers have scored 46 tries this year....

Comment

Originally posted by The ticket View Post
            The storm would be doing the same to us. This season was not the storm and us, it was the storm and daylight.
            Nah, they needed an 11-6 penalty count on their home turf to scrape by in the final minutes a mere month and a half ago to beat us. We match up well against Melbourne as we can overpower their wrestling in the middle, would have been a close game. Our performance last Saturday was simply inexcusable, we are 3 tries better than this Cowboys mob and simply committed error after error (even when leading!) and gifted the Storm the premiership, sad.

Comment

"champion players, champion club"....give me a break

Comment

The Storm love fest well deserved.

Comment

Best 9, 7, 1 combo I can recall at club level

gees i hate em

Comment

It was handed to them on a silver platter after our pathetic show (and to be frank, seeing our boys happy as Larry at all the functions during the week left a bad taste).
                    I didn't watch today, but still feel the burn regardless.

Comment

As well as we played the last time we played them, I don't think we would have got near them tonight.
                      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

We can think we wouldn't have got near Storm... but we also thought Cows had a snowballs chance in hell of getting near us too...

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                          As well as we played the last time we played them, I don't think we would have got near them tonight.
                          Agree

Comment

We had the roster to win the comp this year as we have had time and again but we blew it again. Having two chances, all home ground games no travelling and a week’s rest and we stuff it up.i still think the bad bench was what lost us the game.
                            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Good to see Tawira Nikau up and about after his accident.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                                The nine commentary is so sickening. It's a Storm lovefest. Let me watch Foxtel please!
                                I didn’t watch but surely with a score like that you can’t say many good things about how the Cowboys played?

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                                We had the roster to win the comp this year as we have had time and again but we blew it again. Having two chances, all home ground games no travelling and a week’s rest and we stuff it up.i still think the bad bench was what lost us the game.
                                Just NAAAAAAH... our deficiencies in defence were too great this season. Also, this was Melbourne’s year. The whole season has been all about Melbourne + the 3 QLD wankaz. Massive QLD/Melbourne circlejerk all year and you can’t break that... just gotta wait for better timing.

We were lucky to make it to a preliminary final and have much to learn if we wanna win a GF. Now, off-season. Can’t wait ‘till Teddy arrives and we start preparing for the 2018 premiership.
                                Last edited by ism22; 10-01-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X