What we learned in the chookpen this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we learned in the chookpen this week

- We would have beaten the storm yesterday if we didn't get knocked out by the team the storm beat by 30
    - we had the best team in the comp - or certainly the team to compete with the storm in a gf
    - our halfback and our hooker are shite and we need to get rid of them and replace them with players from the team we would have beaten
    - our coach is not up to it and is on his final chance next year
    - the nrl is gay and macklemore is not as good as cold chisel

the chookpen rocks

I think we could have gotten close to the storm. Don't judge by last week. They were already preparing for a game against the storm. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by The ticket View Post
      - We would have beaten the storm yesterday if we didn't get knocked out by the team the storm beat by 30
      - we had the best team in the comp - or certainly the team to compete with the storm in a gf
      - our halfback and our hooker are shite and we need to get rid of them and replace them with players from the team we would have beaten
      - our coach is not up to it and is on his final chance next year
      - the nrl is gay and macklemore is not as good as cold chisel

the chookpen rocks
      No we didnt. The Storm were the best team.
      By saying "our halfback and our hooker are shite" trumps "we had the best team in the comp" .
      The Chooks would have got done by the same score line because the big 3 are smarter than our top 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

No we didnt. The Storm were the best team.
        By saying "our halfback and our hooker are shite" trumps "we had the best team in the comp" .
        The Chooks would have got done by the same score line because the big 3 are smarter than our top 17.
        No Mickey, according to the chookpen, both these things are true simultaneuosly - pay attention!

Comment

Originally posted by The ticket View Post

No Mickey, according to the chookpen, both these things are true simultaneuosly - pay attention!
          Yep my bad.
          I cant wait to see Hayne, Lillyman & Cronk at pre season training at the Chooks.

Comment

There’s no doubt we beat ourselves against the cowboys and a similar performance had we made the GF would have seen us smashed by 30+. The reality of it all is that we played hard all year and achieved beyond expectations, and at our best we would’ve given the storm a run for the money, even though they had been the most consistent team all year and deserve their victory.
            as far as our 7&9 well they went missing when they were needed most. They didn’t cost us the game in the prelim, but the game was set up for them to step up and guide us to a victory, and they failed . Pearce has gone on a steep down slide since SOO2, and Friend does so much tackling that he provides zero impact from dummy half. I’m not the coach and being paid handsomely to provide a solution , that’s Robinson’s job and he needs to find the answers.
            as far as Trent goes , I believe in his coaching because you don’t achieve a premiership and 3 MPs and 4 prelims by being a bad coach , however his lack of use of Watson early in the season and his toupo selection on the bench is baffling, especially to a lot of fans who have been following the game for a long time. No proper explanation has been given, and I won’t hold my breath waiting for one .
            im looking forward to 2018 however without an extra prop, and a distinct reduction in error rate, I do not hold much hope of the roosters raising that trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Yep my bad.
              I cant wait to see Hayne, Lillyman & Cronk at pre season training at the Chooks.
              And dess hasler

Comment

Yea that about sums it up...cant wait to see what we all learn this week...im guessing our 7 & 9 are crap, robinson still cant coach, cooper cronk will lead us to premiership glory in 2018....going to be a big week in the chookpen

Comment

I honestly dont believe we would have beaten the Storm.

and thank **** we didnt make the GF then. I honestly couldnt survive another GF loss. Ive been brain ****ed too many times for my liking.
                  Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                    I honestly dont believe we would have beaten the Storm.

and thank **** we didnt make the GF then. I honestly couldnt survive another GF loss. Ive been brain ****ed too many times for my liking.

yes definitely prelim loses fade fairly fast. Gf losses haunt forever

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                      I think we could have gotten close to the storm. Don't judge by last week. They were already preparing for a game against the storm. Idiots.
                      Says the bloke who said we would beat the Cows and the Storm. Your false confidence gave me confidence.

Comment

There’s still a question mark in my mind on the 16-13 point win the storm had over us. 10 of those points were gifted to them by the refs. They only scored 6 points. Then there was the first perfect 20 against the Broncos and 14-0. But lack of consistency beat us.
                        Last edited by roosterchook; 10-02-2017, 06:21 PM.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

There was no hope in hell we would of beaten the storm.

You guys have huge issues if you think opposite.

Comment

Jake and Pearce are getting all the stick and JWH and Napa ran less than 100 metres between them in the preliminary. What was that all about? Now on saying that, Pearce should have gone after 'poochgate'.
                            I hope there is some truth to the Cronk rumour and we get a bit of professionalism back through the playing ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
                              There was no hope in hell we would of beaten the storm.

You guys have huge issues if you think opposite.
                              Ive got huge issues.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                              X