No announcement yet.

What we learned in the chookpen this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We played awful in the PF but, after a week, I've almost recovered.
    If we'd played like that in the GF it would have been much harder to recover from.

Comment

Roosters failed to play 80 minutes all season although still finished second- some might say the Parra game was the closest we played for 80 minutes all season - We were the only team that could have beaten the Storm- A lot of posters think that Tedesco will bring a premiership next season - unless their is a vast improvement in attitude at training and during the game they will be lucky to make the 8- Many teams have improved their rosters for instance and ours has been weakened by the loss of SKD(Mid season), Guerra ,Watson and Evans- We will struggle next season if our game plans stay the same with a weakened squad- Next season the squads are 36 - 30 NRL and 6 develop players.

One thing about the Storm different from the others is their intensity at training - pre-season and during the season - they train with the same intensity as they play- something the Chooks don't -seeing them train a few times - players laughing and joking and generally slackness in effort which would not and never be accepted at the Storm at all - Players have even said they have never trained so hard ever in their career at the Storm with others doubting if they could cope.

Something that the Chooks need to develop pre-season 2017 or 2018.

Wish they can have the same intensity and devotion to the cause as the Clash did back when as below

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...FC&FORM=VRDGAR

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...FC&FORM=VDQVAP

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C6&FORM=VRDGAR
      Last edited by King Salvo; 10-03-2017, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Do we get to do an end of the week test to see who's learned the most and who the straight A students are?

Comment

well peak in November?

Comment

we dont have to play 9in the uk tnext year do we? i hope not, mel refused to go last year disrupted their preseason too much..ha ha we all know theyre bigger than the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Says the bloke who said we would beat the Cows and the Storm. Your false confidence gave me confidence.
              Sorry mate. I promise you won't see anything like that confidence for a long time from me.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                we dont have to play 9in the uk tnext year do we? i hope not, mel refused to go last year disrupted their preseason too much..ha ha we all know theyre bigger than the game?
                Raiders refused to go as well. After their season, maybe they should have gone and got the extra practice!
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

As Roosterfarian said...saved us more pain.
                  Better than Melbourne ...no chance.
                  Better players than Melbourne?? Yeah mate pearce Friend and Flash are better than Cronk Smith and Slater ...lol
                  But will say this we did have the game and style to beat them ...just not the class in discipline and attitude.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Most people with an ounce of footy knowledge have been saying Pearce is not the messiah for years, Friend over the last season and a half, so suggesting they are shite but only learning about it this week is tripe.

in the past week I have learnt that I am a bigoted homophobe because I threw my SMS vote in the trash and I don't mind Trump, Thanks Moose

i have learnt that R6 and MightyRooster share the same nightmares ewwwww

I have learnt that Gauls and those East of the Rhine do not get along

I have learnt my abundance of Denari is valued less than a Bitcoin

Being married and faithful to the same woman, can have its advantages

Even after 2000 years I am still being thought off as someone else

thanks Chookpen
                    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Sorry mate. I promise you won't see anything like that confidence for a long time from me.
                      If you are ever near Thrace or Germanic, in fact anywhere outside of the Republic, call for me by name I am certain I can hook you up with wine, woman debouchary and Gore.

there is no surer thing
                      Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Working...
                      X