Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I will join you there Johnny.

And while ole we are at it, big thinks for saving our eyes from reading anymore of that wannabe gangsters rhetoric as well.
    So we had another banning?

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

So we had another banning?
      It looks like there was at least 2.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
        I'd like to thank whomsoever banned that idiot H.K.Foo.
        I second that Johnny. That poster attacked me out of nowhere last week. I would like to know what his previous aliases were so I can understand why.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

I second that Johnny. That poster attacked me out of nowhere last week. I would like to know what his previous aliases were so I can understand why.
          same with me. I also got them via PM telling me to kill myself.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            It may or may not have happened but the clear thinking now is that signing Cronk will cause more problems than what he is worth- If say Pearce or Friend are forced out players will be very unhappy as a result and Robbo needs to be aware this could result in him losing the dressing room and you all know what happens then. If Roosters sign Cronk there is nothing less than a premiership win expected and if no premiership it will be goodbye Robbo for sure and certain- this maybe even occur if no Cronk signing too.

What Robbo needs to do is to change his coaching style including better game plans/ team selections /usage of players from the bench including not selecting unfit players on the bench/ eradiate the errors the same players make week in and week and have a better system of developing and fast tracking players to NRL standard - Looking at our potential 36 squad for 2018 (30 NRL players and 6 development players)- there is a real drop off in NRL experience in many positions after the main 17 or 18 players.

Wont be a contender if players say 19 to 30 and 36 are not NRL standard or ready which one has to say they are not - need a very very low injury run in 2018 as a result of the lack of depth.
            Do you reckon Uncle Nick will listen to you?

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

same with me. I also got them via PM telling me to kill myself.
              I'm calling it was that idiot who called himself Mad Rooster in Hong Kong. And who was that Nairobi dancer for a brief time.
              SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post

I'm calling it was that idiot who called himself Mad Rooster in Hong Kong. And who was that Nairobi dancer for a brief time.
                Don’t know either of them but that Foo was nasty.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Hang on a minute...'all' I've read on this site for the last however long is how badly Pearce plays, and how slow and past his use-by-date Friend is.
                  Last edited by bondi.boy; 10-27-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

HK Foo E is still around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      HK Foo E is still around.
                      Of course he is hey Mickey.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                      X