Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTS considering Rugger

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nrl...ng-code-switch

I remember when he was playing with us he said he may go to rugger one day and it chilled me to the bone. I wanted him to be a rooster for life.

Now I really hope he goes.

That move sure worked out well for both Roger and the Worriers.

The only thing I didn't like about SBW was he was in the kiwi players ears about the All Blacks and that they should try, He did it with RTS and JWH.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
      The only thing I didn't like about SBW was he was in the kiwi players ears about the All Blacks and that they should try, He did it with RTS and JWH.
      They can have JWH

Comment

I think RTS could make it in Rugby as a 5/8.

Comment

RTS could've been a superstar had he stayed with us and shown some loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
            RTS could've been a superstar had he stayed with us and shown some loyalty.
            He's so young he still could be, he just needs to make the right career move next.

Warriors is where all talent goes to die. I was so dissapointed when Shaun Johnson decided to re-sign this year. Rugby League was robbed of seeing poasibly the best ball runner NZ has ever produced. Instead we've been limited to seeing flashes of his brilliance and raw potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

He's so young he still could be, he just needs to make the right career move next.

Warriors is where all talent goes to die. I was so dissapointed when Shaun Johnson decided to re-sign this year. Rugby League was robbed of seeing poasibly the best ball runner NZ has ever produced. Instead we've been limited to seeing flashes of his brilliance and raw potential.
              Obviously being top dog with his homies around is more important than success in the sport. It's like that club saps the dream of winning. Even Isaac Luke is not the player he was with Souths.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                Warriors is where all talent goes to die.
                lol
                Sad but true.

Comment

I struggle to think of a player that improved there in the whole history of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    I struggle to think of a player that improved there in the whole history of the club.
                    Simon Mannering?

Comment

Maloney was better at the Warriors than he was before he got there.

Comment

Gary Nobody.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I think Mannering only played there.

Maloney is a fair call but maybe I should have set a minimum number of games at other clubs before going there. He only played a few at the storm.

I think Kevin Campion qualifies probably.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Obviously being top dog with his homies around is more important than success in the sport. It's like that club saps the dream of winning. Even Isaac Luke is not the player he was with Souths.
                            To be fair, Isaac Luke was not the player he was in his last season at souffs either.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Maloney was better at the Warriors than he was before he got there.
                              And is even better since leaving.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                              X