RTS considering Rugger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
    The only thing I didn't like about SBW was he was in the kiwi players ears about the All Blacks and that they should try, He did it with RTS and JWH.
    Did Sonny tell you this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      I think RTS could make it in Rugby as a 5/8.
      I think his passing is too average Mickey.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I think his passing is too average Mickey.
        He also doesn't have the kicking game.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
          The only thing I didn't like about SBW was he was in the kiwi players ears about the All Blacks and that they should try, He did it with RTS and JWH.
          I remember it well and it was widely reported. I always thought RTS was a special to go.

Comment

Its the reason we went for Teddy instead of trying to get RTS back here. He always was going to try his hand at rugger. All the best to him.

Stacey Jones was always good for the Warriors..

Comment

Well that and Teddy is just better.

He can defend as well as attack where as RTS' defence has always been atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                Well that and Teddy is just better.

He can defend as well as attack where as RTS' defence has always been atrocious.
                I don’t agree that Teddy is better. Go back and watch the games from 2015 and that was only his first game at fullback. Teddy is a superstar and so was Roger. Funnily enough we all predicted he would go backwards at the Worriers.

Comment

The Warriors really make it hard for themselves.

Stephen ****ing Kearney? Are you kidding me?

That cancer Kieran Foran on a one year deal? Whyyyyyy

It all starts at the top for the Warriors. Their best years have come under tough disciplined Aussie coaches. Cleary was fanrastic for them and it's exactly what they need now.

They should throw all their money at Des Hasler.

But no, let's have Kearney instead who gives Terry Lamb and Paul Langmack a run as the worst coach this century.

So Roger was on a hiding to nothing. Stupid stupid move which he must wake up regretting every morning.

Btw in 2015 he was amazing in attack but so dodgy in D. How about when he just let the ball go in the Broncos prelim which they flicked back for a try? So dumb and typified the sorts of errors he made.

He obviously learned those from Mini who made some all time clangers in the 2014 finals series lol vs Penrith and the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    I think Mannering only played there.

Maloney is a fair call but maybe I should have set a minimum number of games at other clubs before going there. He only played a few at the storm.

I think Kevin Campion qualifies probably.
                    Yeah Campion was the guy who came straight to kind when I read what you initially said
                    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I don’t agree that Teddy is better. Go back and watch the games from 2015 and that was only his first game at fullback. Teddy is a superstar and so was Roger. Funnily enough we all predicted he would go backwards at the Worriers.
                      I certainly hoped he would.

Comment

Roger is yesterday's news.

Comment

Working...
                        X