X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon's alive?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Dont you think that he actually played pretty good for the Chooks this year?
      Its that time of the year when the slime bag supporters of other clubs descend onto thechookpen.
      It will be gone soon
      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
      sigpic

Comment

Michael Gordon...kicked a goal from the sideline, after Blake Ferguson scored a great try...when we were down and out in the Adelaide game....to give us some hope of winning.

Then Pearce kicked a brilliant field goal in extra time...we won the game.

Comment

What are we going to do for a fullback? Can Pearce be fullback now?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
            An absolute legend is Michael Gordon. Its great he is back in 2018 and we need his goal kicking and the rest

unless the change the rules to allow him to come on and take a shot the leave the field. I cant see him in our starting side. There not much flash about him these days . Very slow . I think well be looking for a new kicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

unless the change the rules to allow him to come on and take a shot the leave the field. I cant see him in our starting side. There not much flash about him these days . Very slow . I think well be looking for a new kicker.
              Gordon was a stop gap replacement for RTS & BBQ and he did it great. Had we persisted with Mitchell or even Watson, we would have list many of those close games. Watson had one good game and some thought he was better than Tedesco. Flask is still a good defender and can run a good angle. Straight though is slow..I'm thinking that it will be between him and Fergo for #5 unless Robbo still thinks that Manu's defence is not improving.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

I don't disagree with you, his other impact was organisation and given he won't be fullback that removes it from the equation
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Apart from the opening month, Gordon's goal-kicking was pretty good.
                  Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

The question that should be asked is why was Gordon playing so soon after doing his pec in view that he now needs an operation.

Comment

Working...
                    X