X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddie View Post

OK.
    League is a 17 man effort then.

Why does Pearce earn more than any one in our forward pack?
    Pearce plays 80 minutes most times and handles the ball second most times to the DH having to organise the attack and kicking game etc - a front rower and other forwards may play between 20 to 50 minutes mostly on average - so you would pay Thurston say the same as Scott at the Cows ?

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

I knew they were after Cronk before he announced he would play on - how - cannot say - testing the views of people on this site- have to admit my original post was lambasted by many but of course it has become a reality hasn`t it.
      That wasn't the question posed here or on the othe thread. Very conveniently avoiding it.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
        Pearce plays 80 minutes most times and handles the ball second most times to the DH having to organise the attack and kicking game etc - a front rower and other forwards may play between 20 to 50 minutes mostly on average - so you would pay Thurston say the same as Scott at the Cows ?
        I'm dying to know what planet you were on when the law said............"enough of this,!!! let us all migrate to other planets and screw them up 'n' all"......

No idea what I'd pay Thurston if I was Boustead the 5th, or 6th????
        Depends how much real estate the previous mob signed over to his family I guess.

Is DH dummy-half?..............or what I first thought it mean't?

Comment

Working...
        X