Do Pearce & Friend get along?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Pearce & Friend get along?

I have no inside knowledge and I'm basing this question purely on my own observations.

It seemed to me that their on field chemistry got worse as last season progressed. I noticed Pearce would set up for a crucial play only for Jake to go himself or take an alternate option. I noted it on a number of occasions and it became more and more noticeable to me.

They've played with each other for 8 or 9 years now, so I find it really strange which leads my to the question... has something happened there and do they get along?
    Last edited by Waerea-Beast!; 11-01-2017, 03:37 PM.

Good question. I have no idea.

But I think it is probably more a matter of friend often taking the wrong option on his own accord, including going away from pearce and down the blind side on the last tackle when the opposition defence outnumbers our attackers.

Comment

There's one single unique factor to all the talk of dissension within the club. And it ain't Friend or Cooper Cronk or Jack the bloody Ripper.
      SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Im not sure if Friendy gets on with anyone in terms of buddyroo good chum bosom pals.

its a shame he was ever annointed el capitano.

Comment

Friend and Pearce are well known to be drinking and party buddies
          Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

I noticed this too, but I thought Jake's change in playing style came around the same time Jason Taylor arrived back the club.

Just after JT got back he put together a little run of really good form then really seemed to slip and started overplaying his hand in the back end of the season.

Comment

Its a Flog-a-thon.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
              X