World club series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World club series

just wondering if we might be taking part in the world club series next year?

I know in the the past, some teams that have qualified have chosen not to travel to the U.K just before the start of the season proper but with it being a home series in Aus next year, I wonder if we will take part?
    FVCK CANCER

I'd rather us play in the WCS and use that game to warm up, instead of the trails.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
      I'd rather us play in the WCS and use that game to warm up, instead of the trails.
      i agree. It's also something to play for instead a meaningless hit out for nothing except a bit of practice.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Any game we play would be an exhibition match only. The Storm are playing Leeds for the WCC.

Comment

its dragons and souffs im pretty sure, playing a double header at anz?

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
            Any game we play would be an exhibition match only. The Storm are playing Leeds for the WCC.
            very true but the guys would love to beat any super league side. It would offer more desire to win than the usual trial imo.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              its dragons and souffs im pretty sure, playing a double header at anz?
              Cool. Thanks. How's it worked out? My understanding was the two grand finalists and the minor premiers get to play and if one of the grand finalists are also the minor premiers then the runner up to the minor premiers can choose to,play also.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Cool. Thanks. How's it worked out? My understanding was the two grand finalists and the minor premiers get to play and if one of the grand finalists are also the minor premiers then the runner up to the minor premiers can choose to,play also.
                I think at this point it might just be whoever they can get to agree to it

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

I think at this point it might just be whoever they can get to agree to it
                  you are right mate. The only side that's pretty much a certainty is the GF winner. The others of late have opted not to travel to the U.K. That was pretty much my point. You f there's no need to travel to the other side of the world, would the qualifying sides be interrested?

FVCK CANCER

Comment

I think trials are a waist of time. Just get on with the comp, its long enough and players are complaining of burnout. Maybe have extra reserves for the first 3 or 4 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X