Miniciello haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miniciello haters

I've only been reading this forum for the past fews days. I have to say those who are bagging Miniciello absolutely disgust me. To me he is one of the best fullbacks ever to play for the Roosters. There is nothing wrong with his form at present. He is one of the safest fullbacks in the game.. And as for his attack.. Well perhaps you should look at the players around him.

For those who are praising Duggan coming to the Roosters why don't you just go support canberra now. It's people like you who cause the disharmony in the Roosters. I'm sick of the fact that whenever a player is off contract they're always linked to the Roosters. Stop looking at other teams and who we can poach. Start showing support to the team you follow.

GO CANBERRA
    Dugan rules
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Paddyj View Post
      I've only been reading this forum for the past fews days. I have to say those who are bagging Miniciello absolutely disgust me. To me he is one of the best fullbacks ever to play for the Roosters. There is nothing wrong with his form at present. He is one of the safest fullbacks in the game.. And as for his attack.. Well perhaps you should look at the players around him.

For those who are praising Duggan coming to the Roosters why don't you just go support canberra now. It's people like you who cause the disharmony in the Roosters. I'm sick of the fact that whenever a player is off contract they're always linked to the Roosters. Stop looking at other teams and who we can poach. Start showing support to the team you follow.
      mate, get your hand off it!

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
        mate, get your hand off it!
        Just what I expected. Must have took a while to think of that reply.

Comment

I dont think Mini will mind people talking about his future, might fire him up to play well week in week out.
          He might though get annoyed with having his name spelt wrong =) Minichiello

Comment

We all agree that he has been a great player for us.

However, this season he has been a shadow of his former self and has been justifiably criticised for it.
            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

The whole team gave been shadows oh themselves but mini has a go each and everyweek I would to see any of use do half the job he does for the team, very short memories I could understand if he was playing terrible but it's far from that he still gets picked for NSW by professionals unlike any of you keyboard warriors who think he's crap...

Comment

The only reason he got picked for NSW was Dugan was injured, Ricky Stuart didnt want to look like a hypocrite and put Jarrad Hayne back there after leaving him out the first game and Gidley not playing Fullback for Newcastle at the time.
                His first preference was Brett Stewart if u recall but Des told Stuart he wasnt ready so last man standing was Mini.
                He had a great game 2, terrible game 3, to many good Fullbacks coming through these days just like Wesser there days are numbered.

Comment

Funny how some Mini haters are sooo passionate YET they don't mind Ryles sticking around for another year. They obviously have issues to deal with.

Comment

I dont see Mini mentoring the next Fullback, Whats Ryles done wrong??
                    I think u need Tissues to deal with ur issues.

Comment

Mini was never a great fullback. He was just fast and did things at 100ks an hour. It worked while he was still fast now he doesn't have the pace to break the line. That's why we see him rebound like a bowling pin every game he plays. He can still find a hole and knows where to run just doesn't have the pace to get thru the bludger.

He was never a good defender, didn't even read a game well, just fast enough to more often than not make up for his inadequacies. Someone like Luke Phillips wasn't fast but was able to read the play and position himself to often stop the opposition scoring.

Minis asset was always pace. Injuries ruined that aspect of his game. He is very lucky to still be at the club IMO. Better players have been forced out with alot more to offer. Sentiment has no place in the game these days.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fox View Post
                        I dont see Mini mentoring the next Fullback, Whats Ryles done wrong??
                        I think u need Tissues to deal with ur issues.
                        Obviously your one of those I mentioned
                        You'd know about tissues,

Comment

I hope you watch todays game Mrs mini

Comment

I hate him. The way he played today was spinless, passionless shit. He is farking woeful.

Chook.

Comment

if you watch todays game, you'll know why everyone's talking badly about mini...love the bloke but he's passed it...super league the only option for him i guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X