Wtf!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf!!!!!!!!!

I find it Hard to believe people constantly bag BJ, he is one of the only blokes who gives his all for a full game, he has been farked around by Smith for 2 years playing out of position, he has to cover for a slow aging pensioner as a fullback, arm grabbing defenders on his inside and halves who are totally inept, a pair of halves that went from on paper the best pairing in the world to clueless fools who prefer turning the ball inside to slow forwards, when it comes wide they find it easier to pass behind our outside backs or rocket the pass 100 m/ph from 2 feet away, add to that their absolute addiction to the farken bomb, when grubber kicks force the most mistakes.

I blame lazy forwards, a has been fullback and a pair of clueless halves, more than outside men who get a farken cold waiting for anything worthwhile.

Is it really any wonder they drop the pill, they are so surprised to recieve the bloody thing.

+1.

Anyone blaming BJ for what goes on out there needs their head checked.

Comment

BJ doesn't get constantly bagged. He had a shocker today and deserves criticism.

Comment

+1
        It will happen whenever we lose, last week he was the next big thing at centre, this week he should be dropped immediately. It will go in a cycle week in week out. Some fans are so stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
          BJ doesn't get constantly bagged. He had a shocker today and deserves criticism.
          I am happy for anyone to be criticised, hell im one of the worst for it.

This bloke is constantly singled out, this bloke is bagged more than i bag Pearce( a task i thought was impossible), the guy never gives up, he may drop the ball, but never drops his bundle.

BJ is a keeper

Comment

You're ****in kidding right??? He's absolutely bloody useless !! Can't defend, can't read the play, offers absolutely nothing in attack.. He's shown less promise than Soliola & Sa combined... Time for the experiment to end... Send him packing..

Comment

Yeh I've never understood people constantly having an agenda against a young player who is surrounded by crap and thus play like so just because they were highly rated as a youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                I am happy for anyone to be criticised, hell im one of the worst for it.

This bloke is constantly singled out, this bloke is bagged more than i bag Pearce( a task i thought was impossible), the guy never gives up, he may drop the ball, but never drops his bundle.

BJ is a keeper
                Pearce never gives up, Mini never gives up, Perrett never gives up. Plenty never give up but plenty deserve to be criticised if they make the same mistakes week in, week out. People are saying he shouldn't be in the backline and he shouldn't. And you can't just throw him in the back row. So give him a stint at Newtown in the back row so he can learn the position rather than be thrown in as he was at wing and after 37 games still has no idea how to defend in the backline no matter whether he is on the wing or at centre. Not to mention that he doesn't have the speed to be there either. A bit different to bagging Pearce every week no matter if we plays well or not.

And nobody is blaming him for our problems. I'm sure Anasta, Carney, Pearce and Mini have copped plenty more than BJ. You can add SKD to that list too. Useless hack.

Comment

I find it Hard to believe people constantly bag BJ, he is one of the only blokes who gives his all for a full game, he has been farked around by Smith for 2 years playing out of position, he has to cover for a slow aging pensioner as a fullback, arm grabbing defenders on his inside and halves who are totally inept, a pair of halves that went from on paper the best pairing in the world to clueless fools who prefer turning the ball inside to slow forwards, when it comes wide they find it easier to pass behind our outside backs or rocket the pass 100 m/ph from 2 feet away, add to that their absolute addiction to the farken bomb, when grubber kicks force the most mistakes.

I blame lazy forwards, a has been fullback and a pair of clueless halves, more than outside men who get a farken cold waiting for anything worthwhile.

Is it really any wonder they drop the pill, they are so surprised to recieve the bloody thing.
                  Strange that you didn't apply the same principles to Pearce. Whilst not being Mitchell's biggest fan, he has achieved more than BJ ever will.

BJ will be another Sa. Winger and centre are not too much different. SKD made the adjustment with a significant amount of success and ease. The saints centres will carve BJ next week, watch and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
                    Strange that you didn't apply the same principles to Pearce. Whilst not being Mitchell's biggest fan, he has achieved more than BJ ever will.

BJ will be another Sa. Winger and centre are not too much different. SKD made the adjustment with a significant amount of success and ease. The saints centres will carve BJ next week, watch and learn.
                    Huge differance

Pearce was gifted his 1st grade position, a reward for signing a contract in his early years, not on form, he has been given every oppotunity to perform, a free reign as you will and still only a solid 1st grade player at best.

He has had 5 yrs in 1st grade and touted as " the next big thing" for that whole time.

Yet many expect a kid, playing out of position to achieve greatness in 1 season

Yes he drops some ball, yes his game yesterday was shit, as were 13 others, but have a look at some of the passes he gets, at his ankles, behind him, over his head, 1 foot from touch with defenders on him. Look at the reads of the edge defenders, having to cover for these blokes all game because they are arm grabbers, which leaves his side exposed.

He will never be a superstar, so we should not expect him to be.

Comment

I don't bag him directly for giving it a go... he's simply not a winger.

Comment

Look at the reads of the edge defenders, having to cover for these blokes all game because they are arm grabbers, which leaves his side exposed.
                        I think you'll find that he is often the one left grabbing at thin air because he doesn't commit to the tackle, sure the players around him don't help but all through the season and a couple of times yesterday he was in no mans land while a try was being scored outside him...our defensive line is always retreating, never going up and intimidating the attack and when we're close to the line our whole egde defence turns and runs backwards?!?!?! WTF is up with that??? YOUR NOT GONNA TACKLE THE BLOKE IF YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM!!!!! i'm surprised we haven't been thrashed like this before...clueless in attack, clueless in defence!

Comment

As much as I can't stand Gus, sometimes he just gets it right.

Leilua is impulsive. He likes to rush in and make the hit rather than survey the landscape before making a decision. He is also slow on the turn once he finds he is headed in the wrong direction.

Stewart played him like a violin. Together with the highly experienced Jamie Lyon, this dynamic duo produced countless scoring opportunities down the right-hand touch line. Right winger William Hopoate scored two tries. Lyon and Stewart helped themselves to one each. Four tries in total to the Manly right-side attack.

Gaz first and last try scorer.

Comment

Leilua is young (18/19) and will get better. It is idiots like mini and other more experienced players that should be singled out here.
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Shocking game yesterday. It happens. defending in the centres is the hardest assignment on the field. Yesterday he went up against Lyon(in my opinion one of the top 5 centres in the game, as well as having 5 or 6 times the amount of experience) as well as a very crafty origin backrower in Stewart.

He was simply schooled. A good player (with the assistance of coaching) will learn.

One thing i noticed about BJ is that he is a footballer. He has good instincts on top of being very athletic for his size. With the right coaching, he will be a gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X