No announcement yet.

Keary career over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd Carney would be a ready made replacement if needed.
    Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
      still in talks with Manly?

For sure, if FPN is back why not "Carnage"

Fingers crossed Keary has no ongoing concussion issues as it could be career ending
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

We know how good Carney is with the boot
        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
          We know how good Carney is with the booze
          Fixed..
          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Heard that Matto could be the 5/8 if Keary is not fit

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
              Heard that Matto could be the 5/8 if Keary is not fit
              Who from, The Chook?

Comment

You just knew something like this would happen when Pearce and Watson were let go.

If Keary does make it back...he must be protected in matches by our "hit squad".

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                  You just knew something like this would happen when Pearce and Watson were let go.

If Keary does make it back...he must be protected in matches by our "hit squad".
                  Who is our "Hit squad"???

If we had a hit squad, surely we would have beaten the Cowboys in last years PF............
                  Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                  What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

What ever happened to Napa?

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

But the problem Bondi.boy is.....he isn't protected 'in training' by our hit squad. Instead they used him for the big 'hit'.

Comment

still in talks with Manly?

For sure, if FPN is back why not "Carnage"

Fingers crossed Keary has no ongoing concussion issues as it could be career ending
                        Carney is awaiting a clearance from the NRL. If he gets it, he will be at Manly.

Comment

We know how good Carney is with the boot
                          Anybody got a link to that youtube video where all the Brisbane fans are heckling him with ,your tadooz are shyte Carney!!!, and stuff like that while he quietly lines up and slots a match winning conversion?

It used to always pop up on my pootube favourites, but I can,t find it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
                            There's no doubting Carney's raw talent. But let'd not kid ourselves:

- his legs are shot and he's extremely injury prone
                            - he only ever had one exceptional year in his career, and that was with us in 2010.
                            - look at the track record: misbehaving with us, perennially injured & misbehaving with the Sharks, perennially drunk and/or getting suspended with the Raiders.
                            - a crap influence on other players

He'll end up a Manly on 250k anyway so it's a non issue i guess.
                            My prediction is that he'll be so underwhelming that Lachlan Croker will still remain above him n the pecking order

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

There's no doubting Carney's raw talent. But let'd not kid ourselves:

- his legs are shot and he's extremely injury prone
                              - he only ever had one exceptional year in his career, and that was with us in 2010.
                              - look at the track record: misbehaving with us, perennially injured & misbehaving with the Sharks, perennially drunk and/or getting suspended with the Raiders.
                              - a crap influence on other players

He'll end up a Manly on 250k anyway so it's a non issue i guess.
                              My prediction is that he'll be so underwhelming that Lachlan Croker will still remain above him n the pecking order
                              Yes. 2010 was a long time ago.
                              Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 03-05-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Anybody got a link to that youtube video where all the Brisbane fans are heckling him with ,your tadooz are shyte Carney!!!, and stuff like that while he quietly lines up and slots a match winning conversion?

It used to always pop up on my pootube favourites, but I can,t find it anymore.
                                I remember the one against the Faiders but not the Show ponies.

Comment

Working...
                                X