Rothfield Article - Carney Still on the Drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rothfield Article - Carney Still on the Drink

Anyone else see this in yesterday's Telecrap? Is the clown just doing his usual anti-roosters muckraking or is there more to it? Carney has come out against their 'Carney want's out of Roosters' BS headlines so now they're trying a different tactic?

What did it say? I thought someone said he was seen out with some of his team mates.
    Is he assuming or did he actually buy Toddy a drink and he is pissed off because Toddy skipped his shout?

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
      What did it say? I thought someone said he was seen out with some of his team mates.
      Is he assuming or did he actually buy Toddy a drink and he is pissed off because Toddy skipped his shout?
      Can't find a link so I'll try and type it out:

Todd Sighting a Worry

Todd Carney told the world he was off the grog when he returned to football with the Roosters earlier this season. I keep hearing this is anything but the case and the troubled five-eighth has been seen out and about at various eastern suburbs establishments in recent weeks. I'm told one group of Roosters players (Carney included) were so rowdy at a Woolloomooloo pub recently that they were asked to leave

It appeared in Rothfilth's What's the Buzz column.

Comment

So he was out with some friends and the group was asked to leave cause they were rowdy.........

Was he drunk or not, i guess The "Editor who is large" does not have the fact on that, so guilty by association is the verdict.

Rothfield keeps hearing alot of things, i think he needs to get his head checked, those little voices in his head seem to talk alot.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

I'm just so sick of seeing an anti-Roosters piece of drivel in every one of his sad, pathetic columns every Sunday morning. It's like, lets open the paper and see what crap he's spewing out about the club today.

Comment

He likely heard it from the same sources that Paul Kent uses.
            If it is true that he is on the alcohol drug that makes you violently ill even with a sip of alcohol then I really don't think he would be drinking alcohol. I have a friend who is on that and fell very ill but drank no alcohol. They tracked it back to wiping her baby's butt with nappy rash cream that contained traces of alcohol.

I love when they use the "I am told" line.

Comment

If he is not back on the turps, WTF is wrong with him then?

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                He is not on the turps.

Comment

So what is wrong with him?

Comment

So what is wrong with him?
                    I was answering your question.

Comment

Oohhh - I get it. I misunderstood the first time...

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                        I love when they use the "I am told" line.
                        And thats the thing i hate, They pass off "I am Told" as journalisim.

Do your jobs properly you ****en hacks !!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

His confidence is shot based on a combination of recovering from a serious groin injury and, from what it seems, some very bad headspace.

It happens.

Comment

Its probably true. I dont believe anything that carney says.

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
                              His confidence is shot based on a combination of recovering from a serious groin injury and, from what it seems, some very bad headspace.

It happens.
                              I don't buy into this serious groin injury excuse. It is 100% psychological IMO...

Comment

Working...
                              X