Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long till Cronk starts running the show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

It, hillarious. From the BRING BACK PEARCE AND GUERRA to the SACK ROBBO remarks, there is a clear lack of proportionality among the ranks.
    Nobody in their right mind is serious about that.

Comment

Do you guys think Cronk has a smarter football brain than Robbo? He might. Robbo was a prop and calling him an honest toiler as a player would be very kind.

Comment

We brought Cronk here to do a job.
        Seems pointless if we're gonna leave captain tattoos calling the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
          The panic after 1 game on here is unbelievable .
          It's not that we lost so much as how the team played the game, rudderless, clueless, sucked into playing "Their" game and a pretty piss poor effort AGAIN by the Friend and Napa.. It makes you wonder what Robinson and Co were working on in the offseason because if last week was a sampling of it then it wasn't very much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

If so Robbo will need to explain why he should continue on as head coach.
            I respect your right to an opinion, but not your opinion.
            Originally posted by jism
            I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

It's not that we lost so much as how the team played the game, rudderless, clueless, sucked into playing "Their" game and a pretty piss poor effort AGAIN by the Friend and Napa.. It makes you wonder what Robinson and Co were working on in the offseason because if last week was a sampling of it then it wasn't very much at all.
              I agree but still round 1 and its a work in progress. It seems to be in the chooks dna to play to other sides level i think we will see a different side this weekend. Its rare to see a good game till about round 6 imo. Most team have plenty of room for improvement.

Comment

A piece on fox, whether Trent is under pressure because this is the best team he has had to coach? personally I think the 2013 team was better overall, one of the safest fullbacks to play, great defensive and attacking center in jenko, great goal kicker, very good halves combo, fiery front rowers in jwh and LOD, better bench and.........SBW.

thoughts.....

Comment

I had a special shoe need for my mom's diabetic feet. I was able to remove the innersoles and replace them with the ones from the podiatrist. Orthofeet is the only shoe that offer seam free interior, which is so important for protecting diabetic feet. My mom is very comfortable and happy with them.

Comment

thoughts.....? Potentially as good.

Comment

I think it was Cronk and our defense that kept us in the game against the tigers but where were our offloads? Line Breaks? We appear to be as sterile in attack as 2017, tryless for 60 minutes? Same old same old. I think we’ll know by game 6 of the easiest of rosters, how far we’ll go this year but with the awesome forward packs out there I stil think we’ll struggle to make the 8 with our error rate and penalty count which never changes.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by akshayv View Post
                        I had a special shoe need for my mom's diabetic feet. I was able to remove the innersoles and replace them with the ones from the podiatrist. Orthofeet is the only shoe that offer seam free interior, which is so important for protecting diabetic feet. My mom is very comfortable and happy with them.
                        Finally some good news.

Comment

From what I’ve seen so far, I don’t think many in the team support Cronk and Tedesco at all. I personally think there’s resentment in the team for booting Pearce and the $ spent on our new superstars (jealousy) Everyone was shocked to see we couldn’t score tries except maybe the secret Pearce supporters in the team. The will to win just wasn’t there. The will to score wasn’t there. You don’t need a coach to tell you to offload. The players not wanting to offload speaks volumes to me about the team spirit. There was none.
                          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                            From what I’ve seen so far, I don’t think many in the team support Cronk and Tedesco at all. I personally think there’s resentment in the team for booting Pearce and the $ spent on our new superstars (jealousy) Everyone was shocked to see we couldn’t score tries except maybe the secret Pearce supporters in the team. The will to win just wasn’t there. The will to score wasn’t there. You don’t need a coach to tell you to offload. The players not wanting to offload speaks volumes to me about the team spirit. There was none.
                            Well if it's true then the little sooks better learn they are payed by the club to play, they are supposed to be professionals playing at the elite level of the game not playing High School footy with their mates. If Friend, Napa and Co don't like it then piss them off.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                              Wow, that’s one giant leap from one 2 point loss there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Finally some good news.
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X