Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long till Cronk starts running the show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no crisis .Cronk was hired to run the show and take the team to a better level of class that has been lacking .
    Its much the same when SBW came .Different type of players but give the right direction .
    Leadership is important .You dont need the C next to your name you play and lead by example is all it takes .
    A new leader can shake the foundations at the beginning.The believers will follow and the rest will fall.
    Thats why mainly it was great to see Napa wake up and find some form that he is capable of.If he believes he will follow.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
      I am still waiting for Cronk's wonderful kicking game
      Mate he is leading the comp with Kick meters????
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        There is no crisis .Cronk was hired to run the show and take the team to a better level of class that has been lacking .
        Its much the same when SBW came .Different type of players but give the right direction .
        Leadership is important .You dont need the C next to your name you play and lead by example is all it takes .
        A new leader can shake the foundations at the beginning.The believers will follow and the rest will fall.
        Thats why mainly it was great to see Napa wake up and find some form that he is capable of.If he believes he will follow.
        Agree, it was obvious everyone was on the same page last night and that Cronk was writing the page.

Cronk told Napa he is playing for Qld each week...lol.
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

How good was it seeing no 7 tackle sets for the opposition and Roosters pinning down the Dogs with the ball for 2 or 3 tackles within 10m of the Dogs line.....
          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Mate he is leading the comp with Kick meters????
            Nearly every long kick is going straight to the fullback.with plenty of time
            I am one that is very glad he is here and think he is a superb player. but I am not going to laude him just because he is Cooper Cronk
            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
            sigpic

Comment

Cronks first game was to be forgotten BUT not because it was his fault. At least he made a 40/20 which it isn't that easy to make. His second he scores and the team looked in control. He isn't there for the miracle plays. He's there to bring some sanity when everyone loses their head. We may still have some hiccups, especially in the first few games, but as long as we improve at the right time in the comp.

Comment

Perhaps the Tigers aren't playing too shit at the moment either.

Cronk game from last week needs to be put in perspective.

The Storm with Slater, Munster and Smith aren't exactly destroying the Tigers so far.

Currently up 4-0 early in the second half against the Storm.
                Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                  Perhaps the Tigers aren't playing too shit at the moment either.

Cronk game from last week needs to be put in perspective.

The Storm with Slater, Munster and Smith aren't exactly destroying the Tigers so far.

Currently up 4-0 early in the second half against the Storm.
                  And they won, in Melbourne...A to think how many were scathing at this team before our game...

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

And they won, in Melbourne...A to think how many were scathing at this team before our game...
                    Yes, and afterwards too. Nostra-dumb-ass (Princess Salvo) went about how we lost to such a poorly credentialed side. Their pack will be competitive every week, and the have a few backs capable of moments of brilliance. They are no push overs.

Comment

I think the Tigpies will be that bastard middle third team that will jag wins through luck and arse.

Comment

Cronk is a gun and we are lucky to have him.
                        The Storm don't lose milestone games.. but without Cooper they lacked the class to close the game.
                        The Tigpies have shown how fitness, mental edge and solid defence can win games. They gave us a warning to sort out.
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                          The Tigpies have shown how fitness, mental edge and solid defence can win games. They gave us a warning to sort out.
                          In true Ivan Cleary fashion he's transformed them into a competitive unit. The ice man - cool, calm and collective.

I'd love to see Ivan and son @ Bondi Junction in 2020

Comment

All this change the captain bullshit you dicks really have NFI.

And while I love watching Cronkite wearing our No 7 the tactics of kick high to the corner and contain them in that pocket has not changed one iota.

Its been the coaches tactic since day dot.

You farkin idiots really need to get on the hong kongs.

Arse sniffin shepple, Tards.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                              All this change the captain bullshit you dicks really have NFI.
                              And while I love watching Cronkite wearing our No 7 the tactics of kick high to the corner and contain them in that pocket has not changed one iota.
                              Its been the coaches tactic since day dot.
                              You farkin idiots really need to get on the hong kongs.
                              Arse sniffin shepple, Tards.
                              You mean sheeple??
                              Well, it is the flog pen, but I gotta admit I've never been called a sheeple before.
                              I even refused to buy a yo-yo when I was a kid, and I was the only Roosters fan at my school.

Don't worry about Jake.
                              Some of us would like to see him fall on his sword, but it's only a feather...............He'll be right.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

You mean sheeple??
                                Well, it is the flog pen, but I gotta admit I've never been called a sheeple before.
                                I even refused to buy a yo-yo when I was a kid, and I was the only Roosters fan at my school.

Don't worry about Jake.
                                Some of us would like to see him fall on his sword, but it's only a feather...............He'll be right.
                                Good get mate sheeple was my intention.

Maybe you started the Friendly unfriendly? That would make you the Pied Piper.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X