Paul Crawley just did the Roosters a favour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Crawley just did the Roosters a favour

You should see the article he just published about JWH...

It should be enough to fire the big guy up in particularly against a not so heavy Bullscum pack tomorrow night... Get more ball to Mitchell tomorrow night to run circles and physically over old legs like Morris.

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
    You should see the article he just published about JWH...

It should be enough to fire the big guy up in particularly against a not so heavy Bullscum pack tomorrow night... Get more ball to Mitchell tomorrow night to run circles and physically over old legs like Morris.
    I can't see it - not a sub - would be nice to post it if possible.

Whatever it was, it's obviously not flattering. IMO its harsh, JWH is our best all round forward week in week out. Wish he wrote it about Napa.
    Originally posted by jism
    I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

I've read the article and I don't think it's as negative as a lot of others that have been written about he and Napa recently. It states the obvious - that JWH after a knee recon is a different JWH than before the knee recon. No surprises there.
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Crawley is brainless, and another "journo" with agendas.
        At the moment he makes Rothfield look good.

Comment

Journos are often lazy and unimaginative, they write the story they are fed by someone else. I smell an inside job - someone at the RWB using the media to convey a message to our forwards. If it doesn't work, we could be in for some lasting disappointment. Come on boys, fire up!

Comment

Originally posted by Intercept View Post
            Journos are often lazy and unimaginative, they write the story they are fed by someone else. I smell an inside job - someone at the RWB using the media to convey a message to our forwards. If it doesn't work, we could be in for some lasting disappointment. Come on boys, fire up!
            Sometimes these articles do come at convenient times right before a match and I have often wondered if a club official has slipped one along. Why write this on Thursday instead of after the game?

Comment

I havent seen the article but if the basis of the tale is that JWH is not the player he was before the knee op and that the ranga is a lazy player that rarely puts in the hard yards then i totally agree with him.

Comment

The big guy was apparently fired up when he called out taumalolo last year. I don't think he does too well fired up

Comment

Originally posted by Intercept View Post
                  Yeh our staff leak negative stuff to the media so our players read it in an attempt to fire the player up. I’m really sure this happens.

Comment

I think Jarred now being a family man has shifted his priorities in life. Unfortunately to our detriment.

Comment

Jared appears to have gone soft. The question is is it temporary or permanent?

Comment

At least our soft props haven't this week talked themselves up like they did in the lead up to that loss to the cowboys last year

Comment

Crawley should be reporting on our Origin prop, who cannot even make our run-on team....

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
                            Crawley should be reporting on our Origin prop, who cannot even make our run-on team....
                            He should be reporting on netball or table tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by Goober Gronk View Post
                              Jared appears to have gone soft. The question is is it temporary or permanent?
                              I hate to say it, but I think it is terminal...
                              More interested in his instagram followers than he is smashing other forward packs...

Comment

Working...
                              X