Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.o.f.f.

Fark off farking Friend. Too early? Thoughts? lolz

lol, I thought it was a fcuk off forever finch thread.
    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

That sentiment isn't that far off especially if the garbage being served by the tackling machine over the last few years doesn't improve considerably in the next 5 or 6 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Goober Gronk View Post
        Fark off farking Friend. Too early? Thoughts? lolz
        I think if they can get the mix right with giving Friend a breather & bringing Radley on say after 25 minutes & then bring Friend back on after 15 of the second half to play in the middle purely for his defence could work. Friend is a genuine tough nut with defence being his forte.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I think if they can get the mix right with giving Friend a breather & bringing Radley on say after 25 minutes & then bring Friend back on after 15 of the second half to play in the middle purely for his defence could work. Friend is a genuine tough nut with defence being his forte.
          That’s pretty close to what happened tonight. Radley replaced Friend after 27, then Friend came back on at 50 (for Liu) & Radley moved to lock. Friend ‘only’ made 45 tackles this week, while Radley made 34.

Comment

Friend was very good tonight.

It's ridiculous some of the ground he covers to make some really crucial tackles.

So I agree F off Fickle Fers.... in the correct thread right?

Comment

I'm not knocking Friend just for the sake of it or for some hidden agenda, but Friend is dead and buried. He is not going to change the things that he needs to change in order to stay necessary to the team. If we gather speed and become an unstoppable beast, we'll still be carrying him. That is what is happening right here on this thread, you seem to be suggesting that because we won the game that Friend must be a crucial cog. He is a big red button that the referees can press whenever they want to penalise us. He will never learn how to pass a football accurately and with appropriate speed and weight. I love him, you love him, we all love the bloke, but his service has been sub-standard for far too long.

Comment

Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post
                I'm not knocking Friend just for the sake of it or for some hidden agenda, but Friend is dead and buried. He is not going to change the things that he needs to change in order to stay necessary to the team. If we gather speed and become an unstoppable beast, we'll still be carrying him. That is what is happening right here on this thread, you seem to be suggesting that because we won the game that Friend must be a crucial cog. He is a big red button that the referees can press whenever they want to penalise us. He will never learn how to pass a football accurately and with appropriate speed and weight. I love him, you love him, we all love the bloke, but his service has been sub-standard for far too long.
                So when we lose its all Friend's fault but when we win it has nothing to do with him?? gee that makes a lot of sense, can definitely see where you're coming from!

Comment

There is a term used for when people make things up Headless Chook, but I just can't seem to remember it at the moment. Let me help you though. The reason that it makes no sense to you is probably because I never said anything at all that you suggested I said. Your wit is so sharp it could cut the air.

Comment

Rooster 6, covering ground to make tackles is a prerequisite in football. Benny Elias redefined the core requisites for modern hookers. A hooker is now a dynamic attacking player with flair. Friend was not terrible tonight, and he obviously contributed to our victory, but his passing is subpar, as was his kicking and his predictability of choosing to play down the blindside half the time.

Comment

Very good game from friend tonight, made Radley look years away.

friend was in the top 3 or 4 players tonight.

Comment

Friend played the biggest part in Fergos try.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

That’s pretty close to what happened tonight. Radley replaced Friend after 27, then Friend came back on at 50 (for Liu) & Radley moved to lock. Friend ‘only’ made 45 tackles this week, while Radley made 34.
                          Those stats don’t tell you when and where though and Radleys numbers racked up at a period where the Dogs were gaining some ascendancy. Good on him for stepping up when needed tho. If I’m being honest, I thought his game was a bit shakey although effective enough.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

We looked extremely vulnerable through the middle when Friend was off the field last night His one on one tackle on Mbye when he had changed angles and looked like he was in the clear was classical He is a hard one Friend in that he can be absolute poo with the ball not that this was the case last night but when replaced we looked very vulnerable last night
                            When you trust your television
                            what you get is what you got
                            Cause when they own the information
                            they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

I agree Friend has to change or go, but Radley was bloody awful last night. At least he is young and can learn but he needs a big kick up the arse. Friend has to be relieved of the captaincy, and be told his job, it needs to be real simple for him, and then maybe he can improve out of dummy half. I hope so because he has been a solid toiler for the club.

Comment

Working...
                              X