No announcement yet.

F.o.f.f.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His service is atrocious. Poor Cooper Cronk who is used to perfect spirals from Cam Smith had to deal with a bouncing ball and a bunch of wobbly slow passes on the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      His service is atrocious. Poor Cooper Cronk who is used to perfect spirals from Cam Smith had to deal with a bouncing ball and a bunch of wobbly slow passes on the last.
      He was very Melbourne Storm last night. He was marshaling the troops barking instructions & making decisions when we were given penalties. Friend didnt have that badder game & I think the longer the team trains & plays together the better the service will get.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        Friend played the biggest part in Fergos try.
        Turned Morris there!
        His inconsistent passing still gets on my nerve and those random kicks into the gut of the opposition on our line when nobody else is ready for it.
        I don't have a problem with his tackling, it's the stifling in attack.

Then we get home and see Jake Granville everywhere with crisp clean non hospital lobs to JT. It makes all the difference.

It was only the dogs. And they're an absolute garbage side.

Comment

Cronk will be good for Friends game. His service will improve to match his tireless defence which opponents target.
          I am interested in how Trent plans to use Radley and if it brings a change in style of our game. While not explosive like Connor, he is a runner of the ball and I'd like to see more at tiring defences.
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Radley didn`t have a good game - was shown up as being still inexperienced in his defensive reads and positioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
              i always have like jakes work but watch so much bagging on here, i have been watching his game fairly close and yes , its time to shake his tree. Watching Cronk jumping in the air 20 meters out from an attacking raid on tackle 3 just to catch a jake lolliepop ball is embarrassing. not first grade quality deliverance at all.
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Victor had a mixed game. He was caught out twice with a lapse in concentration and got wrong footed. But he still made several cucial tackles and at least one that saved a try that was due to determination and effort.
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                  Victor had a mixed game. He was caught out twice with a lapse in concentration and got wrong footed. But he still made several cucial tackles and at least one that saved a try that was due to determination and effort.
                  I reckon he overplayed his hand out of dummy 1/2 mate.

Looked much better when he moved to lock. Glad the coach didn't hook him after his misses in defence and his poor service.

Definitely shows Friendly is still far and away our best option at 9 in the club. The new Snitz unfortunately. Had to go to someone I guess.

I do like watching Victa though. He has that special something IMO.

Our coach can sure re-invent a squad. Although many on here want him sent to Siberia I reckon he is one smart cookie. Not perfect of course he has an error in him, hes human. But I like the cut of his jib.

Go Easts.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X