Keary's Concussion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keary's Concussion?

Did anyone else see Keary wobble and fall over for no reason? He looked sick afterwards... I'm a bit concerned about his health. I hope he comes good because he makes a huge difference to our team!

Nope didn,t see. Partly because even Friday games are only on Murdoch TV now. Farked if I am giving some rich, right-wing, ex-Australian minimum $50 a month for a web stream of NRL games.

Comment

I also saw him hold his head after playing the ball in the first half.

Comment

May have gone off a bit early boys, sorry! Was just worried about our most important player! Great game from Keary today. Nice to see him in the interview afterwards state that he's feeling good, just a little tired. I just got nervous after seeing him stumble and fall... but maybe that just happened, or maybe he was bumped.

Cracking game from Luke! Made all the difference!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
          I also saw him hold his head after playing the ball in the first half.
          He copped a bit of a high shot in that tackle. He was probably feeling for his jaw just in case.

Comment

ISM22: Hope that you don't filter all of your spending with that attitude. I guess that you must be happy paying rich power companies for their electricity, rich oil companies for their petrol, rich conglomerates for your weekly grocery shopping, or do you boycott all of their goods and services as well? You obviously get your internet for free, do you get everything for free, do you work for free? You would not be giving anybody any money if you subscribed to Foxtel, you would be paying them for a service that they would then provide to you comrade.

Comment

Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post
              ISM22: Hope that you don't filter all of your spending with that attitude. I guess that you must be happy paying rich power companies for their electricity, rich oil companies for their petrol, rich conglomerates for your weekly grocery shopping, or do you boycott all of their goods and services as well? You obviously get your internet for free, do you get everything for free, do you work for free? You would not be giving anybody any money if you subscribed to Foxtel, you would be paying them for a service that they would then provide to you comrade.
              What a ripper.
              You certainly tore him a new one.

Comment

MCMLXVI to ISM22......... I was about to have a go as well until I read your your ferocious take-down.. I could never have done anything even close to that. I am one of those who believe that this forum is no place for political opinions.

Comment

Lol......and now for the return serve....

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                    Nope didn,t see. Partly because even Friday games are only on Murdoch TV now. Farked if I am giving some rich, right-wing, ex-Australian minimum $50 a month for a web stream of NRL games.
                    agree 10000%. Murloch nearly ruined rl. Why put money to that bastard?

Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

agree 10000%. Murloch nearly ruined rl. Why put money to that bastard?
                      Enter MCMLXVI.

Comment

I can't argue with The Axe for choosing to not use a particular company, but if The Axe expects goods and services for free, I'm ready to educate. Someone else here just said that this is not the place for political discussion and I agree. Sex, religion and politics - no! Football - yes!

Comment

I can't argue with The Axe for choosing to not use a particular company, but if The Axe expects goods and services for free, I'm ready to educate. Someone else here just said that this is not the place for political discussion and I agree. Sex, religion and politics - no! Football - yes!
                          but Roman numerals I do get it for free. Because I subscribe to telstra they pay for the nrl app.

i respectfully disagree with your view re me talking politics. I’m talking footy. That bastard nearly ruined the sport I love. No politics. If anything economics. It’s called consumer sovereignty. Voting with my feet

Comment

Axe, the only time in my life that I have ever said anything in relation to you is in my post above. I was replying to somebody else who was jokingly suggesting that I would savage you for what you said in regard to Murdoch. My reply clearly states that I have no cause to complain about your decision to boycott a certain company. I then went on to say that everything costs something, which it does. I never said that you were talking politics. Consumer sovereignty is just a buzzword for supply and demand Axe, of which I can assure you, I am very well informed. Vote with your feet? I couldn't agree with you more than what I do.

Comment

Thanks Roman. No I’ll feeling and appreciate you explaining.

to be consumer sovereignty is the greatest power each of us has to change the world and more therefore not a buzzword. It actually works and more should be educated of the collective power imho.
                              That’s why I’m so passionate and and why go out of my way not to put my hard earned to that man and his companies

Comment

Working...
                              X