No announcement yet.

Keary's Concussion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sneaky bastard Axe! I just lectured that a football forum should not include politics, but you just made me want to start doing it. I shall refrain though, no matter how hard it is for me to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post
      You sneaky bastard Axe! I just lectured that a football forum should not include politics, but you just made me want to start doing it. I shall refrain though, no matter how hard it is for me to do so.
      It’s ok Roman, I was arguing economics not politics.
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

What about Free Trade should there be new rules to make the playing field equal- Trumpies idea to ban imports from certain countries the US has a trade deficit with makes sense - the old days of trade balances are over - either a county has a trade surplus (they export more than they import) or a trade deficit (they import more than they export)- Sharks fan Morrison saying cutting immigration by 1/2 will cost the economy 50 billion is pure bunkum too. Who really wants to live in high rise apartment blocks - they look like a modern version of the old Soviet Union cities - the west used to laugh at all thoseSoviet Union era
        apartments blocks with everyone crammed into small places like sardines in a tin - guess what - this is what the future of housing will be if it`s not already happening in your suburb.

Comment

Yeah I saw that fell over no one else around him after making a tackle that was innocuous. Looked rattled for the rest of the half. Came back and played really well in the second half but just as a ball distributor. I think it really effected him taking on the line. Yes was concerned - this sort of thing once it starts has a habit of ruining careers - I know union isn’t well supported on this site but Elton flatly and Julian Huxley both had issues like this that ended their careers. I hope Keary isn’t heading in the same direction - we are a much better side with him in it - takes so much pressure off Cronk.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
            . Yes was concerned - this sort of thing once it starts has a habit of ruining careers
            I'm no doctor, but I'm very familiar with the effects of concussion.
            It can linger, but it would have to be extremely severe to be career ending. We know he's in good hands at the Roosters, and the odds are he'll be apples.

Comment

just on the concussion. I find it disapointing that we didnt use the hia on the field when Aubo got jakes knee. It would have given us an additional interchange. All it takes is a few taps on the head of the sports trainer and its a free interchange. but we didnt
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
              X