No announcement yet.

Luke Keary Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea maybe underrated is the wrong word...you just always feel something will happen when he has the ball

Comment

if Keary stays healthy we can win this
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
        One of the best players I've seen in a Roosters jersey in my almost 20 years as a fan.

Just such a natural player. Runs super hard and super fast at the line which either leads to creating his own holes or opening one up for someone else.

Genuine superstar imo.
        He is poetry in motion....
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

i never realised he was that fast watching him score the long range try! he zset up cronk for his try too!

Comment

I said it last week, he is the key to our attack, that’s why we were so predictable last week. Just as he was last year.

Comment

I hated him at souffs cause he was a scary player. Now he's our scary player. Good replacement for Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
                Refresh my memory, was Keary this good at Souths or has he kicked on to another level at the Chooks?
                He was great in 2014 and when Souths were getting well beaten by Cronulla in the following years finals, Keary almost pulled them back into the game with a solo length of field try. Deceptively fast...like Maloney, who did the same in State of Origin...the length of field try I mean. Keary's 2016 form was down but he didn't really want to be there. Glad he's found a club he's happy at. Speed is such an asset and Keary's defence is good too. He's on fire!

Comment

My player of the year 2017 and is continuing with the same. He looks like he really enjoys his footy.
                  “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                    I hated him at souffs cause he was a scary player. Now he's our scary player. Good replacement for Jimmy
                    Agreed. The loss of Jimmy left a massive hole in our side but Keary has more than filled the void. I rated Jimmy one of the most important players we had over the past ten years and Keary is all that plus more. He’s a Jimmy with extra speed and without the errors/penalties.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Keary is just a absolute gun. Talented, fearless and must have heart the size of Phar Laps. Someone remind me ,did the Rabbits really show him the door???

Comment

He is that good when he retires I will consider changing my username on to Luke Keary
                        When you trust your television
                        what you get is what you got
                        Cause when they own the information
                        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                          He is that good when he retires I will consider changing my username on to Luke Keary
                          if you do, can you arrange to take your frequent flyers with you or start again?

Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Lol@souffs

BTW on top of everything else he (and Matt King) played a massive role in landing Angus Crichton. He was in his ear about how good our club is constantly.

Comment

Yep, he's a good'un

hope his jaw is ok from when he got crunched playing at the line in the first half.
                              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                                Someone remind me ,did the Rabbits really show him the door???
                                He had the guts to tell crowe to get farked.
                                The writing was on the wall from that night on.

Comment

Working...
                                X