Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How well behaved were dullbogs fans near you last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How well behaved were dullbogs fans near you last night?

i thought they were good as I always walk around the ground to get home.

did notice a dummy having a go about us being over the cap. Reminded him that his club were caught cheating and we have no such record. He shut up very quickly after that. Idiot

appreciate what you experienced
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

They were good around me,

One in particular had a running sledgeathon with me, but it was all in good fun. She was a friend of a friend.

Very gracious in defeat, needed some specsavers at times lol but actually a good football brain. In fact she could teach Frawley and Foran a thing or two...
    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

My kids had some animals behind them spitting and swearing.

Tragically it was in the Chookpen and the animals are there every home game.

Comment

I still can't bring myself to take my 12 year old Daughter to a game against the Dogs, not worth the risk. I find Dogs supporters are putrid even when well behaved

Comment

No problem with Bulldogs fans but 4 young Rooster boys in bay 13 were absolutely disgusting. I was actually shocked by the vulgarity that spewed from their mouths.

Comment

Some bullflogs fans were letting of flares, throwing water bottles at people and saying shyte about my mum so I pulled out some elite kung-fu skills and smashed them all to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

yep, we have those fans as well.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Didn't have any problems.
                There were some young female Doggy fans near me who were really getting into it, in a good way.

Comment

I got in the lift .As the doors were about to shut 3 6ft 5 bald headed bikies getting in .same as those blokes getting shop up lately.One wore a bulldogs jersey and two roosters.I quiped as I reopened the door ...saved yas your in. They thanked me but this scrawny little bloke get in looks at these 3 giants said some thing stupid along the lines of I bet your not feeling good to the Bulldog Bikie .His other bikie mates start wiping the Bulldog bikies chest which means we shall clean you up before you belt this bloke.The scrawny east bloke quips sharply .Its ok we we belt these roosters Im a bulldog supporter too we will beat thse farkers.Hence Gigantor lets it go gets off the second level we continue to the 3rd .Scrawny nearly started crying ...Thank **** I thought I was dead I dont know why i said that to him ...I though I was gonna die....I said you were sharp...you just weasled your way out of that ...be glad your alive and off he went.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

penrith, souffs, dragons and nulla fans all tend to be far worse than dogs fans in my experience, I usually sit right next to the bulldogs members when we play them at anz (near the drums) because i have a bunch of doggies mates and it's always a great time.

Comment

i rthink all the total ratbag dogs fans went to gws soccer team. they still let of flares etc..we didnt even have the riot police waiting outside dogs games as we used to!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I thought all 7 Dogs fans were well behaved.

I wouldn’t want my kids sitting in The Chook Pen. You’d swear some of the ferals in The Pen were Souths supporters in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                          I got in the lift .As the doors were about to shut 3 6ft 5 bald headed bikies getting in .same as those blokes getting shop up lately.One wore a bulldogs jersey and two roosters.I quiped as I reopened the door ...saved yas your in. They thanked me but this scrawny little bloke get in looks at these 3 giants said some thing stupid along the lines of I bet your not feeling good to the Bulldog Bikie .His other bikie mates start wiping the Bulldog bikies chest which means we shall clean you up before you belt this bloke.The scrawny east bloke quips sharply .Its ok we we belt these roosters Im a bulldog supporter too we will beat thse farkers.Hence Gigantor lets it go gets off the second level we continue to the 3rd .Scrawny nearly started crying ...Thank **** I thought I was dead I dont know why i said that to him ...I though I was gonna die....I said you were sharp...you just weasled your way out of that ...be glad your alive and off he went.
                          Is this a cryptic post? You got me f@cked.

Comment

A “typical-looking” dogs fan (Lebbo, fit, Bulldogs jersey) volunteered to buy my 8 year old daughter her Cornetto when he overheard me telling her I couldn’t buy her one due to not having paper cash on me.

I took him up on his offer and he bends down and says to Jess, “’whatever you like, Princess’”.

This stranger spent his own hard-earned on a random Roosters supporter’s daughter at an away game.

I’ll never judge a bulldogs fan ever again.
                            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

yes 13 you might be right but then most people who choose to sit in the pen know what to expect?

Comment

Working...
                              X