A tale of two roosters props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tale of two roosters props

just an observation re Napa’s break and sst. Both made great breaks. Sst accelerated and made every metre possible.

napa started looking for support and almost succumbed.

love sst
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

It was make or break for Napa..It was a huge step in the right direction.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

A line break and an offload in the same game.

For a bloke his size, he should be one of the leading offloaders in the NRL.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Taukamolo used to be a centre in his junior days. More comfortable stretching the legs.

I'm not going to compare the 2.

Napa had a great game by the way and it was a great run that time from him.....
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Fwiw not a sledge on napa. I agree in that he played strongly and he needed to.

dont know what to make whether Napa doesn’t believe in himself with ball in hand. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
            A line break and an offload in the same game.

For a bloke his size, he should be one of the leading offloaders in the NRL.
            hahahh it was a bit of a show and tell the second time ...loved it
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I was stoked that Napa decided to take the tackle. We scored off the next play or two, didn’t we?
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                I was stoked that Napa decided to take the tackle. We scored off the next play or two, didn’t we?
                Napa did the right thing, got a quick play the ball and yes Teddy scored in the next play or two.

Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                  Absolutely, after some others of less intelligence blew a try earlier I was very happy with Napa's effort in that run
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

Give him a break.

I was screaming "pass it" when he split the gap...but at least he held possession as stated here.

Before the game, I watched him closely in the warm-up and he looked buggered, unfit even then.

He tried his guts out to improve last night and for that he deserves due credit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                      Fwiw not a sledge on napa. I agree in that he played strongly and he needed to.

dont know what to make whether Napa doesn’t believe in himself with ball in hand. Who knows?
                      Do you believe in him running the distance for the try?

Comment

Well done Napa on the performance we expect.
                        Definately seems to be concentrating on his footy more now that the yes vote has been passed.

Comment

Did Cronk make him wear the qld jersey under the Easts jersey?? Finally had a decent game

Comment

Yeah, love SST.
                            That one on one strip was huge. We were up by 12 and they were on the attack. If SST doesn't pull out the big play things could have been different.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Do you believe in him running the distance for the try?
                              The point I’m making is one bloke backs himself and runs like a monster. Of the two occasions I recall of Napa getting in the clear he immediately looks for support. Just doesn’t back himself in the clear.

at least he didnt panick and lose the ball because we scored.

This is was an observation of his reaction to being in the clear

Comment

Working...
                              X