They do however play us again & I fear the flood gates will open on them
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          2 tries in 2 games. Highly impressive.
          Good post. Our attack hasn't even clicked yet, once it does we will win 12 comps in a row

Put your house on Luke Brooks Dally M

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            Tigertragic is a classic I reckon. I find him/her entertaining. If I was a Tiger fan I would be stoked & would probably get joy out of winding up Rooster & Storm fans too.
            Thanks mate love u

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
              Tigers have a target on their back now

Every team will pay them respect

They do however play us again & I fear the flood gates will open on them
              Next time we play you guys is during origin period

I will stop watching NRL forever if we don't thump you blokes 40+ next time round

Comment

Originally posted by tigerstragic1994 View Post

Thanks mate love u
                You big pussy cat.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerstragic1994 View Post

Next time we play you guys is during origin period

I will stop watching NRL forever if we don't thump you blokes 40+ next time round
                  Enjoy the soccer!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                    I expect Bronco's to give them a real touch up next game- 40 points or so win for Bennies Colts
                    Your insight is unparalleled. Your knowledge knows no bounds. Once more, we are all in awe of your prescience & precognition. 40 point win to the Broncos? LOL @ Princess Salvo.

At least you were you right about them not being undefeated.

Perhaps it’s time to admit you have drastically underestimated the Tigers, particularly their defence? They kept the Broncos try-less, for the entire 87 minutes. The final result is immaterial, the Tigers have shown that they have guts, desire and are a well drilled side.

You and others are often so dismissive of other sides. If those opinions were valid we would never lose a game.
                    Last edited by Waylander; 03-23-2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Ashley kline tiger tamer extraordinaire lol.

Comment

Poor decision for the Bronco's to win one must say in extra time by the ref - about time they got rid of golden point in home and away games as 1 point each is fair - yes golden point in finals only but only after extra time with both sides tied- never liked the way the Cows won the gf in extra time in 2015. That was Gallops idea he is gone and so should golden point be expect for ties in extra time in finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Your insight is unparalleled. Your knowledge knows no bounds. Once more, we are all in awe of your prescience & precognition. 40 point win to the Broncos? LOL @ Princess Salvo.

Perhaps it’s time to admit you have drastically underestimated the Tigers, particularly their defence? They kept the Broncos try-less, for the entire 87 minutes. The final result is immaterial, the Tigers have shown that they have guts, desire and are a well drilled side.

You and others are often so dismissive of other sides. If those opinions were valid we would never lose a game.
                          Defence is only 1/2 of the game and early season this may work but as teams get their game going they will break down that type of defence as they will know the Tigers offer little in attack (Reynolds will offer the most when he returns but won't have many others on the same page) - one has to say the Tigers will never be able to sustain such a game plan for 24 weeks of defence and very very limited attack and win more games than they lose- Both the Roosters and Storm were very poor in their games v Tigers - no doubt about that as neither utilised their attacking advantage.

Last edited by King Salvo; 03-23-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

very early days subject- Tonights game for an example at a ground I am very familiar with -
                            Last edited by King Salvo; 03-23-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

very early days subject
                              LOL. Why do you have so much trouble admitting you were wrong? It really is not that difficult.

Comment

I think Ivan Cleary showed remarkable restraint at the press conference. A classic case for getting rid of golden point. A draw was what the teams deserved.

What had been a great game finishing on a pedantic referees call, was an extreme disappointment. Frustrating when a ref kills the match like that. At least Boyd admitted the Broncs were 'lucky'. But with betting big in league that kind of ending is not what anybody wants.

Bad for the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X